• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Has Finally Condemned Neo-Nazis & KKK Two Days After Neo-Nazi Kills Protester

Dehnus

When dude said "haven't you spread a lot of fake news yourself sir?" I started howling.

I just found it sad, as there is an admittance in it that they do it and he does it too.

It's time to send in the Larry Flints and hatchetmen man. If you want to win this one, send in the dirty fighters. Until he is crying and begging to be impeached!

Says enough right? I mean you cannot trust this man with all those words he said in an empty bottle.

Say what you want!

When my golden unicorn signed by Trump himself is delivered you'll wish you were on the mailing list too!

Come on unicorn.......any day now......repeal and replace was just a blip........gutted Muslim ban was just a blip........30 day plan to defeat is is failure was just a blip........

U icorn will be here any day now...

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Yep, the talking point is definitely dissatisfaction no matter what he does, and also to claim that those outraged have talking points to dismiss their anger or sadness.

It's real gross.

And this is why empty words are MORE damaging than being aloof and non-committal.

Say what you want!

When my golden unicorn signed by Trump himself is delivered you'll wish you were on the mailing list too!

Come on unicorn.......any day now......repeal and replace was just a blip........gutted Muslim ban was just a blip........30 day plan to defeat is is failure was just a blip........

U icorn will be here any day now...

It'll be with all those jobs he's gonna make by bringing industry back into the country.

Yep. Any day now.

Kusagari

Natasha Bertrand‏
Richard Spencer says he doesn't think Trump condemned his movement today. "He didn't condemn it, no."

Natasha Bertrand‏
@Olivianuzzi asks about Fields, driver who ran over Heather. Spencer says he is "not going to condemn that young man at this point."

Nice stuff, Trump.

f2mrTaB.png

the reactions are priceless. those two at the bottom are fkn dead inside

watershed

Banned
Trump didn't take questions because he knows he would say shit like "many sides". His personal views are not reflected in the remarks prepared for him by someone else.

jviggy43

Remember when America was staunchly opposed to eradicating the Nazis party. It was little known historical event, you might have heard of it......the French revolution....

charpunk

Can CNN just stop having pieces of shit on? It’s like they got rid of Jeffrey Lord so now Paris has to step up and become even worse.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I'm honestly surprised he was that specific.

Wonder what Nazis are saying now.

"He was forced to say it, he doesn't mean it though!"
There's currently infighting judging by the hives of villainy like /pol/. Some deem the association with Nazism with the right wing resurgence as a mistake amd want to cut them out, see it as a good thing. Others know he was forced but are pissed he didn't continue the both sides thing with Antifa. Others are still on that 5d chess shit.

Either way expect a war inside the Alt right. Either they'll attempt to rebrand as such overt Nazism has become too toxic or they'll double down. Either it's not good news unless that fight drags the fuck out.

Given the ease in which Paris started to drag out as much vitriol and highlight his and his families' experiences with racism, that felt utterly deliberate. Like, his offence, was deliberate.

Like, his motivation was to go on there, derail any and all debate about the President's lack of action on the subject of combating the growing trend to hate groups in the US, and present a stereotypical caricature of an angry black person. It's fucking disgusting.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Not only is it too late, he still wasn't able to denounce their support. It was weak and dishonest.

It's too late. Saturday was Trump's final chance to sound like a president. Instead, he showed that he is a Nazi sympathizer. Simple as that.
I can't believe anyone is surprised tbh. Donald Trump is like a fake human. Enough poorly worded cynical platitudes to fool stupid people but everyone else is horrified.

How anyone could see this as anything but an attempt to salvage embarrassingly poor approval ratings is beyond me. He's Mr Burns in a saggy, fat, fake-tan mom butt skin suit.

This is of course all strategic and has nothing to do with the...uh, thoughts, let's say, that Trump is theoretically capable of, or any particular moral awakening of anyone in the White House.

But it is maybe worth thinking about the strategies....who talked Trump into saying this, when you know he really didn't fuckin want to, and into saying it without sabotaging the messaging by interrupting himself with ad-libs, like he practically always does? Does it signify a changing dynamic in the cultural tug-of-war happening between the alt-right/racist base, the dog-whistle republicans, and the I-actually-thought-we-were-the-good-guys republicans(like McCain)? We'll see I guess, anything could happen in the coming months. It feels like a very volatile moment.

Not at all a fan of trying to strip someone's blackness away from them because you disagree with them. Blackness is not a set of political beliefs and implying otherwise propagates the myth that black people are a monolith. They aren't.

The guy's a complete tool but yeah.

Magwik

Banned
Can CNN just stop having pieces of shit on? It’s like they got rid of Jeffrey Lord so now Paris has to step up and become even worse.
CNNs sports entertainment panels are their biggest draw. You'll see many people on here talking about how X owned Y and about panel reactions, when in reality these panels shouldn't even exist. All they do is put on a show instead. They know exactly what they are doing with their guests.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
The new talking point appears to be: "It doesn't matter what he says, you Libtards will never be satisfied."

The bar is set so low... fuck it, there is no bar anymore.

John Oliver said it best that Trumps comments on Saturday was like air balling right as the buzzer hit.

This is like Trump finally making the shot, but it's two days later, he used a ladder, and the hoop is in storage because they're configuring the arena for Monday Night Raw later tonight.

Of course if politics were really like team sports like people love to say, the Republicans would still shit on him because they still lost the fucking game, instead they'll praise him for making the shot and "winning" the game they lost days ago.

kevin1025

Banned

As frustrating as they are, I think it's a good thing to have them on. You see how insane and nonsensical they are.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
f2mrTaB.png

the reactions are priceless. those two at the bottom are fkn dead inside

I can't fathom what it must be like being the host to this pointless nonsense. Literally everyday solving nothing, watching emotions and identity politics lead word dribble rather than articulated, clear positions inform the chosen words and debate.

When do we get a re-enactment of the opening scene of Newsroom?

norm9

Something wrong with you if you're a black republican in america

*insertBlackishepisodeaboutsonbeingRepublican*

Not at all a fan of trying to strip someone's blackness away from them because you disagree with them. Blackness is not a set of political beliefs and implying otherwise propagates the myth that black people are a monolith. They aren't.
Sure. But he's a Nazi sympathizer. So fuck em. Not going to cry for him if his blackness is questioned. It's not a simple political belief to be ok with Nazism.

Top Bottom