• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

ElRenoRaven

Honestly it would take a psychopath to not eventually break

Hell I'd have broken the first day Lords set foot on the show. Like Anderson says Trump could take a shit on the whitehouse desk while having 5 hookers piss all over it and Lord would be on there going well hasn't everyone done that? I mean he's in the privacy of his own office. We really should be talking about what Bill Clinton did in that office.

I don't get it, why won't spicer just resign, say he dosent wanna be dragged in the mud with Trump

It's not dumb of him to think that with so much that the American people allowed Trump and this administration to get away with already, that he has a chance for this to all "blow over" while he retains his status and paycheck. He would literally go down on Trump right in the press room if he believed it would further his career.

shiba5

Trump is probably locked in AF1's bathroom, punching himself repeatedly in the face while screaming "WINNING" over and over into the mirror.
Jared is stuffed in the overhead bin.

Waterdrop

It's not dumb of him to think that with so much that the American people allowed Trump and this administration to get away with already, that he has a chance for this to all "blow over" while he retains his status and paycheck. He would literally go down on Trump right in the press room if he believed it would further his career.

While he is defending him, he hasn't done anything illegal, so even if trump gets fired, he should be fine.

ElRenoRaven

I mean, I would say rather than bickering with him like that they should just stop paying Lord to be on

Oh I agree. CNN gonna CNN though. It's putting shitheads like him on their shows that helped normalize Trump. You have to figure if it were up to Anderson and a few others they probably wouldn't have them on their shows. You can see the rage in their eyes the second they introduce them.

Oh I agree. CNN gonna CNN though. It's putting shitheads like him on their shows that helped normalize Trump. You have to figure if it were up to Anderson and a few others they probably wouldn't have them on their shows. You can see the rage in their eyes the second they introduce them.

This CNN executives hire and pay Lord for the conflict rather than the truth and the sensible anchors are forced to deal with it lest they not be anchors anymore.

I can see it already: Bannon and Miller tearing into Kushner with every slur they can think of. Ivanka crying, worried that literally the only two men in her life that support her BSing, non-accomplishment, lemonade-selling ass might be in legal trouble. Melania silently wishing to herself that everyone else on the plane face a firing squad. Trump dowing asprin with alcohol in-between sessions of railing every single person unlucky enough to cross his path. And just generally that entire plane and family ripping itself to shreds before silently watching the next report about their imbecilic administration as a breather only to get back to it after the commercial break.

Slayven

Hell I'd have broken the first day Lords set foot on the show. Like Anderson says Trump could take a shit on the whitehouse desk while having 5 hookers piss all over it and Lord would be on there going well hasn't everyone done that? I mean he's in the privacy of his own office. We really should be talking about what Bill Clinton did in that office.

Thing about Lord is how he can't be bothered to look like he gives a shit and believes what he is saying. Kayleigh might know it's bullshit, but at least she acts like a true believer. That is why lord is so irritating.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Trump is probably locked in AF1's bathroom, punching himself repeatedly in the face while screaming "WINNING" over and over into the mirror.
Jared is stuffed in the overhead bin.
When Charlie Sheen plays him in the movie adaptation, this scene will be the Oscar clip.

Thing about Lord is how he can't be bothered to look like he gives a shit and believes what he is saying. Kayleigh might know it's bullshit, but at least she acts like a true believer. That is why lord is so irritating.

That always gets me. People who spin this shit and don't actually believe it are human scum worse than the eager unempathetic masses whose throats they stuff that shit down. All I ever hope for is that outside of the play put on by CNN, his actions as a shill have placed him in crushing isolation with literally no one worthwhile wanting to spend a second in the same room as him.

ElRenoRaven

True. I'll give her that. At least she looks like she could believe it. Him you can tell he just doesn't give a damn. He's just making sure the check from CNN clears.

Trump to everyone he thinks is (slightly) important on the plane over a sudden diversion over Russian airspace: 'fly you fools'

*everone jumps out of the plane, with or without parachutes*

Ivanka is about to jump out with the second to last parachute, when trump gently grabs her hips(just like that time) and whispers 'You stay, this baby is on autopilot'

Fin.

Azuran

Banned
How the fuck has Cheeto manage to live for 70 years considering he's a goddamn idiot? Like holy shit, I knew he wasn't the smartest person before, but I didn't think he was this freaking stupid until he became President.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Wow, and supposedly there's a tape of this. Trump was such a moron for insisting on hiring him after Obama warned him not to, lol.

For the last time people,

Trump

thought

Barry

was

kidding!

I mean, how is any of this Trump's fault?

Oh, right, everything that's been happening.

Clefargle

Donald must've jumped out.

This CNN executives hire and pay Lord for the conflict rather than the truth and the sensible anchors are forced to deal with it lest they not be anchors anymore.

I can see it already: Bannon and Miller tearing into Kushner with every slur they can think of. Ivanka crying, worried that literally the only two men in her life that support her BSing, non-accomplishment, lemonade-selling ass might be in legal trouble. Melania silently wishing to herself that everyone else on the plane face a firing squad. Trump dowing asprin with alcohol in-between sessions of railing every single person unlucky enough to cross his path. And just generally that entire plane and family ripping itself to shreds before silently watching the next report about their imbecilic administration as a breather only to get back to it after the commercial break.

Nice scenario, but I think trump is a teetotaler

How the fuck has Cheeto manage to live for 70 years considering he's a goddamn idiot? Like holy shit, I knew he wasn't the smartest person before, but I didn't think he was this freaking stupid until he became President.

He is basically a poster child for the concept of Privilege. He will show us just how much you can get away with when you are a rich white man.

shiba5

Her eyes always seem to drift as if they're trying to look inside her own brain. "Do we really believe this, Kayleigh? Yes? Ok, I'll head back to the front now."

Mobius 1

When you're rich, people will coddle you along in order to suckle from your wealth. He's been surrounded by corrupt enablers all his life, and I wonder if he ever had a period of genuine human existence instead of a constant state of sheltering and warped reality.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that there was a twitter intervention and they explained to Trump how he was painting himself into a corner and possibly even illegality but it failed.

lol

Shoeless

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that there was a twitter intervention and they explained to Trump how he was painting himself into a corner and possibly even illegality but it failed.

lol

I wouldn't be surprised if part of his obsession is knowing that Obama didn't use Twitter "effectively," so he's determined to not be like Obama and be a Twitter Genius.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Same lol. Don't forget courts struck down his travel ban because of his own words. After that he went on Twitter and called it a ban.

CHC

Seeing the way he does things it's honestly a miracle he survived the morass of crime and corruption that was 1970s and 80s New York. Like, it's some wonder that he didn't wind up decomposing in a sunken body bag or something back then.

And also yeah, it's really amazing how little scrutiny people in positions of (private) power get. So many idiots in high places. Like, just seeing him take this role and knowing that.... nope he didn't become stupid, this has been him all these years. Can't imagine working for this moron.

Aaron

The US government is built to aid the rich. Trump was born very rich. It's been impossible for him to fail his entire life.

rjinaz

It's not so much he is an idiot. He thinks he's untouchable. His whole life he has been. He's always been bailed out out of all of his problems, he managed to avoid the bankruptcy because the banks saved his ass. He "fell" into a multi million dollar Russian real estate deal right when he needed the money the most. When is the last time do you think Trump took orders from anybody?

Like most criminals, the more you get away with things, the more you think you are untouchable and eventually you just stop being careful.

lol
oh my fucking god you cant write this shit in a show, it would be too fake, holy fucking shit i'm dieing here.

Meanwhile, in the garbage Fox News alternate reality... the "nut job" story, and basically all of the news of the day, is below the fold (unseen here).

11O9XPo.png

This is what half of America sees as the only trustworthy news. It's why Trump was elected, and it will go a long way to help Trump survive this.

Top Bottom