• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twili Midna coming to Hyrule Warriors on November 27

Ryce

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKmKGDgYTg

Greetings to everyone in our The Legend of Zelda community! I'm Eiji Aonuma, the supervisor for Hyrule Warriors, and I'm happy to talk to you all again.

The second DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors, the Twilight Princess Pack, will be released soon, so today I would like to give you a sneak peek at what's inside.

The highlight of the first DLC pack, the Master Quest Pack, was being able to team Link up with Epona. This time around, there will be a new playable character - someone from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... Who do you think it is?

Here's a hint: this character only appeared in this form at the very end of Twilight Princess.

In that game, Midna is cursed and cast out from the Twilight Realm, but now you will be able to unleash her true form as Twili Midna!

When I was developing Twilight Princess, I thought it was such a waste to let a beautiful princess like her only appear in the ending. Now Koei Tecmo Games has made my wish to see more of her come true.

Twili Midna's weapon is the Mirror of Twilight, which appeared in Twilight Princess. This mirror was destroyed at the end of that game, but it's pretty amazing in Hyrule Warriors. In fact, I can't describe in words what's so amazing about it, so I hope you'll download this DLC pack and see for yourself.

In addition to Twili Midna, the Twilight Princess Pack includes new weapons, costumes and an adventure map, so if you played through the original game, they should contribute to the fun you'll have in Hyrule Warriors. (For one of the costumes, you can dress Link up as a certain familiar character from the Zelda series. It may make you say ""Wow!"" so I hope you'll look forward to it.)

The second DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors, the Twilight Princess Pack, will be released globally on November 27!

tOu9fAt.jpg

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
At this point I'm gonna wait for Hyrule Warriors: Xtreme Legends. Do you guys think it's possible?

(For one of the costumes, you can dress Link up as a certain familiar character from the Zelda series. It may make you say ""Wow!"" so I hope you'll look forward to it.)
I'm afraid I have no idea whom is he hinting at, could anybody help?

At this point I'm gonna wait for Hyrule Warriors: Xtreme Legends. Do you guys think it's possible?

Apparently they never release GotY editions for any of the Dynasty Warriors spinoffs. And Nintendo has never done it either. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

If this happens, is there ANY chance of a (Skyward Sword spoiler)
Demise
outfit for Ganondorf?

Also, I am guessing it is a Tingle outfit for Link, too. I can't think of anyone else.

This rocks.
Can't wait to see what's in the majora's mask pack. C'moooooon skull kid and deku link.
i can't think of any agitha-tier surprises that are possible. The farmer girls with weaponized cows? .... I"d actually be completely ok with that.

i also think the costume is probably tingle. maybe that means the precious limited slots in the mm pack are safe from him...

I would be more surprised if it doesn't happen eventually. well that or a sequel, but a sequel doesnt help you acquire dlc in an on-disc way for cheap, which it sounds like you were going for. I think they said HW broke sales expectations in at least one region?

That's...kind of boring.
Got to say this DLC ain't done much for me so far, more weapons for Link who already had four to choose from, another form of Minda, it would've been nice to get secondary weapons for other characters and a new TP character that's not already in the game in another form.

Sakura

That's cool we are getting info, but I think I will just sell my copy. I was interested in the Majora's Mask DLC, but it is forever away.

Vena

I'm afraid I have no idea whom is he hinting at, could anybody help?

A link alternate skin? Fierce Deity?

Or if its Twilight inspired, wouldn't it be the Hero of Time's spectre? His Stalthos appearances always felt weird to me as if he deserved a more fitting ghost-form.

Eolz

I love it. I wanted this to happen and see Twili Midna since the ending of Twilight Princess.
Hero's Shade was my first choice though

Kinsei

Banned
Awesome! I thought she'd be a second weapon for Midna and we'd get another new character, but this is still great. I wonder how big the new adventure map is.

-Horizon-

Aonuma said:
When I was developing Twilight Princess, I thought it was such a waste to let a beautiful princess like her only appear in the ending. Now Koei Tecmo Games has made my wish to see more of her come true.
Give me the darn TP sequel already Aonuma!

Top Bottom