• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twili Midna coming to Hyrule Warriors on November 27

Anbec7

How many new characters are we going to get with these packs?
Another one in Majora's and one last one in the Boss pack?

Luigiv

How many new characters are we going to get with these packs?
Another one in Majora's and one last one in the Boss pack?
Two in Majora's, none in boss. Just google hyrule warriors dlc and click the first link to see exactly what's included in each.

This game came out of nowhere and became my GOTY. It is by far my most played Wii U game, with over 100 hours, and I still can't stop playing it.

I can't wait to play as Twili Midna, but I'm even more excited about the new modes promised for the Boss Pack. If they come up with a fun idea that makes the game feel fresh all over again (like they did with Adventure Mode) it will be truly amazing.

Anbec7

Two in Majora's, none in boss. Just google hyrule warriors dlc and click the first link to see exactly what's included in each.

Thanks I just found out this one for January.

This DLC pack includes:

2 new playable characters
Additional Adventure Map
3 additional costumes

I wonder what the costumes are and for who....

EDIT:
I think it's possible we will get the Skull Kid with Majora's 3DS game coming out next year... you know to give the character more recognition?
I do hope for the love of god, NO Tingle

Hyrule Warriors is amazing and one of my GOTYs, but they need to stop with all the Twilight Princess love. The settings and characters and music are so fucking dull.

SapphireZora

Neo Member
This is pretty great news. I look forward to seeing her in action and seeing how the Mirror of Twilight will function as a weapon. Any ideas?

Also my number one wish for this game or a sequel is Nabooru. Dual-wielding scimitars like the Gerudo in the fortress would be great. Chances aren't looking so great now I guess. Maybe Hyrule Warriors 2.

Thanks I just found out this one for January.

This DLC pack includes:

2 new playable characters
Additional Adventure Map
3 additional costumes

I wonder what the costumes are and for who....

EDIT:
I think it's possible we will get the Skull Kid with Majora's 3DS game coming out next year... you know to give the character more recognition?
I do hope for the love of god, NO Tingle

I'm calling goron link for darunia, zora link for ruuto, and fierce diety for link, with skull kid and deku link for the original characters.

i too will be sad if one of the characters is tingle.

a mikau costume for ruto is not an acceptable substitute for what mikau with guitar weapon could've been :(

tingle/mikau for majora's mask dlc
i'll also accept majora's incarnation

Blues1990

I'm pretty happy that Twili Midna, along what appears to be wielding the Mirror of Twilight as her main weapon, is pretty bad ass. I have almost completed the Adventure Mode, and I'm looking forward to playing as her later this month.

Also, this:

Midna_Unmasked.png

Mesoian

The Wii U can barely handle the game. I think it'll be a few more generations before you see a port of this to a handheld.

Eh.

I predict Nitnendo's next console will be something similar to the Nvidia Sheild.

And if so, yeah, we could do that.

Now we need Metal Midna and Baby Midna. Seeing somebody like pre OOT Ganon would sell me on this game. Or any of the lesser used tough looking guys.

Can someone explain why a Tingle costume would be released with the Twilight Princess pack? I bet it's a Hero Shade costume.Maybe a Purlo costume, but Tingle doesn't make an official appearance in Twilight Princess. Also, someone in this thread pointed out that the game has code for Tingle and his balloons. He's going to be a full character with the Majora's Mask pack. And it will be amazing.
318635-zww_link12.jpg

Kaldea

New picture of her on the Zelda Facebook with a bit more info:
uI7zbkN.jpg

The second DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors will be available on 11/27! In this pack, you’ll get Twili Midna as a playable character, a new weapon for Zelda, a Twilight Princess themed Adventure Mode map, and two additional costumes including the Postman costume for Link!

DizzyCrow

I really should buy this game.

Tetra or no sale.
Wait for the 3DS version.
Seriously, I don't know how much Musou games sell on 3DS but I think if they released a Hyrule Warriors with the cartoony style of the handheld entries, it could sell well.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I dunno, the wording seems to work against that. "A familiar character from the Zelda series" seems to imply someone who's appeared in more than one game.

I'm gonna say Tingle or the Postman.
icalledit.gif

Top Bottom