• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks VR - Official Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Crafted with countless references to the series and its 30 year history, TWIN PEAKS VR combines the supernatural, adventure, and escape room genres, challenging players to solve puzzles and discover Easter Eggs as they explore detailed and authentic environments.
Players can explore several iconic locations including the Red Room, Glastonbury Grove, Sheriff’s Department, Glass Box Observation and more, as they embark on a first-person journey through the mysterious world crafted by David Lynch and Mark Frost.

Cock of War

The fidelity of the proceedings seems a bit off/unexpectedly low. Not sure if that works against or for it. Lynchian effects traditionally have a certain jank to them.

H4ze

Wish I 'd have some VR gear for PC :(

Could be pretty cool if it's able to catch the vibe of the series.

2ndKrueger

Neo Member
Well, i didn't expect to see the game of the year 2020 already, but there it is :messenger_tears_of_joy: Jokes aside, i LOVE Twin Peaks. This and HL: ALyx is really making me want to buy a headset now.

Airola

Ok, so I've said over and over again that if a Twin Peaks game will ever happen I will buy the system it gets in.

For fucks sake, why it has to come to a thing that gets me physically sick? Twin Peaks is the best thing ever but I have zero interest to "experience" it while feeling like throwing up the whole time.

Well, this isn't an actual GAME game, but more of an interactive whatever so maybe I can be without buying it.

EDIT: Oh hell "challenging players to solve puzzles", ok it's a game... for fucks sake... I have never been more torn about any game in my life than I'm for this one. Twin Peaks game is the ultimate in what I would want to play, but a vomit inducing VR game is the one I would want it be the least. I actually already hate the idea of getting to explore that world and feeling sick because of it.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I have the Twin Peaks figures, the pie dish, and I loved watching Season 3. It’s going to be super sad if it’s worse than game(s) that resemble its feeling or atmosphere.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Old news, days ago in the PC VR thread :p

Next to no info out there though, no idea if it's a game or a walking sim or even just a stroll inside some series environments or whatever (yes I know it says there are puzzles in the same sentence as easter eggs).

Last edited:

Dacon

Banned
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love me some fucking Twin Peaks. Can't wait to pay a visit to the Black Lodge. Maybe they'll throw in some easter eggs from Lynch's other stuff.

God help the person who fires up this game while dropping acid. Or maybe that’s how it was intended to be played all along...🤔
giphy.gif

Top Bottom