• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twisted Metal Season 2 Announced | The Game Awards 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

Satisfy your Sweet 2th. Twisted Metal has been renewed for a second season on Peacock.ABOUT TWISTED METALTWISTED METAL, a half-hour live-action TV series based on the classic PlayStation game series, is a high-octane action comedy, based on an original take by Rhett Reese & Paul Wernick and written by Michael Jonathan Smith, about a motor-mouthed outsider offered a chance at a better life, but only if he can successfully deliver a mysterious package across a post-apocalyptic wasteland. With the help of a badass axe-wielding car thief, he’ll face savage marauders driving vehicles of destruction and other dangers of the open road, including a deranged clown who drives an all too familiar ice cream truck.

Last edited:

Hollowpoint5557

A Fucking Idiot
I was so happy to hear the news at the VGAs. I was so skeptical of the first season till I watched it. Then I was like hell yea. So excited to see where they go this season.
Yup, same. Turned out so much better than I ever thought it would be. I'll be all over this.

simpatico

I don't even like TV shows, but something about season 1 kept me watching. I'll check it out. It had a trainwreck quality to it, and I can't call it good, but I watched the whole season. Only do a small handful of those per year.

SegaManAU

Gold Member
Loved season 1 and I'm glad we'll be getting more of this! I wasn't expecting much after the trailers but the show was awesome!

Great news. I was pessimistic at the idea of a TM show but it was surprisingly fun and had a ton of easter eggs for fans of the game.

Top Bottom