• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch launches Power Rangers Marathon starting Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness this Granny is too much.

The actual jump in quality from Turbo to In Space is great though, I hope the next few seasons are this consistent at the least.
Lost Galaxy is good...I think
Lightspeed Rescue is alright
Time Force is top 3
Wild Force is bleh
Ninja Storm has a great cast

That's the extent of my knowledge

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Oh my goodness this Granny is too much.

The actual jump in quality from Turbo to In Space is great though, I hope the next few seasons are this consistent at the least.
IMO In Space, Lost Galaxy, and Time Force (the next 2) are the best 3, with In Space leading the pack.

edit: I forgot Lightspeed Rescue existed ugh.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Oh fuck off TJ. Don't act like using the Delta Megazord was your brilliant fucking idea. It was only a matter of time until you guys whipped that out anyway.

Fucking TJ.

MechaX

IMO In Space, Lost Galaxy, and Time Force (the next 2) are the best 3, with In Space leading the pack.

When Lightspeed Rescue comes on, I will always think to myself "man, I remember when this was probably the worst seasons. Man times were much more simple back then."

Lightspeed Rescue will be fucking god tier compared to a lot of the Disney and New Saban shit.

KDC720

Lost Galaxy is good...I think
Lightspeed Rescue is alright
Time Force is top 3
Wild Force is bleh
Ninja Storm has a great cast

That's the extent of my knowledge

Well thats good to hear. I actually remember really liking Time Force when I was a kid so I'm excited for when we eventually get to it.

Stat!

Just woke up, where are we right now? Last I remember we had the kid and the jackets that made people angry. Oh and Dvatox or something?

Toa TAK

Banned
Don't you people talk shit about Lightspeed Rescue that was my gateway Power Rangers show.
😡😡😡
Sorry man, but I never really liked Lightspeed Rescue. Hated the costumes, didn't really like the plot setup, the Rangers or their Zords either. A very "mehhhhhhhhhh" season.
If you must

Am I the only person who loves Turbo haha?

I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. I think it gets better in the second half especially with that Phantom Ranger arc, but it does often suffer from writers who wanted to approach the show in different ways, so it can get fairly lackluster at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom