• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
I kind of lost interest in this TPP run and was busy the last weeks. I just check in once a day for a few min.

But I don't get why they can't beat the E4? I mean look at this team, shouldn't we be able to rush through this thing?

Another run ruined by Dusclops :(

We need a somewhat consistent strategy to get through Phoebe. One way or another she ends up defining the run. Tenta's surf seems to OHK the Bannetes, maybe 2 hits for the Dusclops duo?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I kind of lost interest in this TPP run and was busy the last weeks. I just check in once a day for a few min.

But I don't get why they can't beat the E4? I mean look at this team, shouldn't we be able to rush through this thing?

A lot of Hoenn's E4 are stall/semi-stall oriented. We can't cope with attritional damage.

Reyne

It still hurts.

BtTVYqM.jpg

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
It's incredible how much trouble this Elite 4 and Champion is giving us, despite having a level 100 poke, and 2 pokes approaching level 80.

It's incredible how much trouble this Elite 4 and Champion is giving us, despite having a level 100 poke, and 2 pokes approaching level 80.

Yeah, at this point, including levels, our current team is stronger than Red and could beat it easily and about on par with Crystal

Crazy crap going on with this E4

Shinypogs

At this point we need buy some heals but only use them before Wallace.

I can't see the streamer extending this again if we don't make it, especially since the weekend is the best time to start firered.

Looking ok for now. Got through Phoebe losing just the meatshields and light damage to M4.

Sweet, just trashed Glacia with only Annie taking minimal hail damage. Going into Drake with a decent team.

Snake

M4 at 1 hp.

L O L

edit: Dead. If we hadn't missed with that rollout, we would have gone on to fight Wallace with our most solid team yet.

TheOGB

Banned
I was about to say "At least Cabbage is still alive" just before she got sent out and ate a Flamethrower to the face

You can't even think positively without jinxing something

Top Bottom