• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

woen

aE4cJSJ.png

dm8sNfz.png

0R9WbbH.png

Crayolan

The stream froze for me right after we won. But holy shit. We did it, and we did it in anarchy! AND FIRE RED STARTS TONIGHT HELL YEA!

I'll post the new thread in an hour or two.

Would be an amazing starter
That would be kind of awesome.

This chat xD
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ RIOT POLICE HAVE ARRIVED. STOP RIOTING AND DISPERSE IMMEDIATELY. FORCE WILL BE USED. ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

kyo2004

Went to read the S5 review on ArsTechnica... misses TEH URN!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Congrats to M4 and their blessed rollout sweep...

Now... 3h remaining to the Main Course of the night... Randomized Fire Red... :D

Man what an ending. It's like we transferred all of our bad luck over to Wallace. Blizzard missed us 4 times and even a Double Team couldn't save Ludicolo from Rollout this time.

KiraFA37

You know after we defeat Fire Red will have completed 4 games. You know what that means? Hacked Platinum with the previous game teams as the Elite Four.

Also, I was randomly banned 10 minutes for posting like three times after we won. Meanwhile, down and start botters stayed for hours or even days at a time. Go figure.

Crayolan

Hyperactivity's right, last call to give Fire Red OT titles.

Also lol @ the chat freaking out over DogZ more than over our victory :p

Rapstah

Did I share my alternate theory on that this game is a metaphor where Z's dog is also called Z because the dog is something she made up because she's in a deep coma?

Top Bottom