• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays.. Pokemon X?!

Wow. You've got to appreciate how far they've gone to push it forward. Means all Pokemon games going forward can be similarly played too. I don't enjoy watching it myself, but it's sure an interesting concept!

Shengar

I'm amazed Nintendo is allowing this.

Free publicity and all of that. Plus, putting this down will do an unnecessary bad publicity.

If there's one thing the internet knows how to do, it's how to repeat a joke way past the point of it being funny.

See: reddit.

Isn't that the very nature of internet meme? They will be repeated to the point of being unfunny untill a new one takes it place.

ugoo18

This one seems like it will be much harder because of the 3D movement.

Will online be on for this 3DS?

Wonder trading will be an all new gift and curse all at the same time lol.

McNum

This one seems like it will be much harder because of the 3D movement.

Will online be on for this 3DS?

Wonder trading will be an all new gift and curse all at the same time lol.
My guess is that, yes, online will be active, if the stream can hit the Internet button on the touchscreen.

And considering that the Twitch character, whoever he or she will be, will end up as a Passerby to other players, it could get really interesting, really fast. Trades, battles... I wonder if Twitch will make a Trainer Video...

Platy

Really curious to see how they made it to work

My guess is that, yes, online will be active, if the stream can hit the Internet button on the touchscreen.

And considering that the Twitch character, whoever he or she will be, will end up as a Passerby to other players, it could get really interesting, really fast. Trades, battles... I wonder if Twitch will make a Trainer Video...

Been a while that i didn't played, but pretty sure you can access it without the touch screen

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy shit. This is still going on? I was super into Red, but... anyway, this is still pretty wild.

Hahaha, that's awesome.

They're coming close to running out of Pokemon RPGs to play. What are they gonna to after ORAS, play a bunch of Pokemon spinoffs?

In the FAQ they said that they're playing Stadium 2 now in the intervals, probably with the bet mechanic.

Aeana

I think playing X on a modified 3DS is big enough news to warrant a new thread.

It is.
Let us decide what is or is not threadworthy. Posts saying something should be posted elsewhere or isn't worth a thread are technically backseat modding, which is against the rules.

Platy

CkWconN.png

...they have touch !

...HOOOOWWWWW ?????

It is.
Let us decide what is or is not threadworthy. Posts saying something should be posted elsewhere or isn't worth a thread are technically backseat modding, which is against the rules.

Fine, he asked if it was old, and it was. Will not help again, no problem.

WillyFive

I think the streamer should have just stopped after Red was beaten, and then wait a significant amount of time (like a year) until bringing it back; that way it would stay interesting. Leaving it on and going on only made it die out really quickly; but it being a yearly thing would have made it an event.

That said, Pokemon X is a big deal.

Top Bottom