• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2017 Press Conference Thread | Iconic IP [Over]

What unexpected announcement are you hoping for?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kssio_Aug

What I want:

- More gameplay for AC, so I can be more convinced about the changes.
- That Far Cry 5 also features big gameplay changes, it needs it as much as Assassin's Creed.
- A new Rayman (specially in 3D, but that won't happen).

If they show all of these, I'll be very happy!

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Watch Mario Rabbids being multiplat
tsumi-smiling2r4k4z.gif

• Ubisoft has been rumoured to be working on a new Splinter Cell, though it's not entirely clear how development on that is going, as we haven't heard anything in a year or so.
  • Ubisoft has said Beyond Good & Evil 2 will not be at E3.

I thought I heard the Old Man say:
"Leave her, Johnny, leave her."
Tomorrow you will get your pay
And it's time for us to leave her

Leave her, Johnny, leave her!
Oh, leave her, Johnny, leave her!
For the voyage is long and the winds don't blow

Oh, the wind was foul and the sea ran high
"Leave her, Johnny, leave her!"
She shipped it green and none went by

Leave her, Johnny, leave her!
Oh, leave her, Johnny, leave her!
For the voyage is long and the winds don't blow

Kibe

Neo Member
As a PC-only player I can't wait to watch this and Sony's conference to see what games I am going to get the next few months/years!

Anyone with me?

I just wish Sony wouldn't be so cocky and release their exclusives for PC somewhere down the road.

Unfortunately that's their only way of selling the system, so don't expect any of their top tier exclusives to ever come to PC.

mas8705

Ubisoft is in a rare position this year. With EA being lack luster and Bethesda (supposedly) failed to met expectations, this could be the year that Ubisoft could capitalize and come out on top with what they can reveal.

Wishful thinking, I know... But if Assassin's Creed: Origins was an indicator of what we could expect, we could be in for a good show. Mind you I don't know how much cringe we're going to see either. I just hope that we get some nice new IPs and hopefully an update that says "We're fixing For Honor."

Wishful thinking...

Rixxan

Yeah I hope I'm wrong but I suspect Aisha is gonna be a case of not appreciating someone until their gone, lol

Cringe phasers set to max incoming

Imagine the the set goes dark and you hear those googles turn on and then three green dots appear on screen.

DhsFoab.gif

First reaction: Great, another uninspired lazy reebot, that's exactly what we need and of course it's called "Splinter Cell". (Massive Eye rolling)

Would probably buy it anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :D

Stiler

I am going to be super bummed if they don't announce some kind of pirate themed game.

Especially after how amazing Black Flag was but was so held back because of it's ties to the AC franchise and couldn't just be a good full fledged pirate game because of it.

Then they sent out the survey asking if people would like a pirate game without the AC tie in.

So I'm really hoping they did something with that.

Imaigne a black flag style game but where you start out at the low tier with just a small ship and then you have to make your way up the ladder, either through normal means (IE trading goods, military service, etc) or through nefarious means (IE Pirating) to get bigger/better ships.

Then you have to actually find crew members that have their own story elements (like party members in say, Mass Effect) with their own stats that influence your ship and how it behaves in combat and sailing.

All wrapped up in a world with quests/npc's and stories to find.

Top Bottom