• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2017 Press Conference Thread | Iconic IP [Over]

What unexpected announcement are you hoping for?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gator86

It isn't about "winning E3" per ce, but having a more positive conference response than they usually get. For some, they may talk about the games that were announced, but for others, they usually focus on the cringe worthy moments like Laser tag, "Let's make a meme!" and "Doodly Doodly Doo!" Really would be a sight to behold if we could be talking about how "Ubisoft had the best conference at E3!" even though the chances of that actually happening is still... hard to say.

But as I wrote before: Wishful thinking.

Going by sales and critical reception, their response is usually pretty good. They make good games that sell tons and review solidly. There's a huge segment of Gaf that will always hate them no matter what they put out or do so it's not really worth caring about the reception here, to some extent. It's not like their filler content will be worse than Bethesda amusement park nonsense or EA's confused YouTuber montages. All pressers that involve any substantial amount of non-gameplay/trailer content are miserable trash anyway.

Over/Under on the number of multiplayer demos with that obnoxious fake gamer chat?

"Ok guys give me some cover fire."

"OK I'm taking flank."
I'm sure at least one :p I would be surprised if there wasn't any.

Also expect at least one dance number featuring dancers wearing crazy outfits.

Kibe

Neo Member
I'm skipping Ubisoft to get sleep in prep for Sony. There's no way anything I'd like to see like Rayman is gonna show, and BGE2 is a confirmed no show IIRC.

Good choice, Sony is going to be great. Probably the best one.

I'm skipping Ubisoft to get sleep in prep for Sony. There's no way anything I'd like to see like Rayman is gonna show, and BGE2 is a confirmed no show IIRC.

Good call, the Sony one is probably going to be quite the experience like last year. Especially if the orchestra is really back.

Though this might have some cool stuff in it.

Starfield

If Ubisoft has a better E3 than Bethesda or Microsoft I seriously rank this as the shittiest E3 that has ever existed.

Glad to see Ubisoft taking on the stigma of having a job.

Edit: what is the purpose of this video, are they trying to encourage people to become streamers?

DZ_b_EZ

I haven't bought a UbiSoft game since Watch Dogs. I don't know if they have anything for me other than South Park. With no BG&E, another year of them focusing on Assassins Creed, and that Just Dance crap, I'm expecting another low-tier conference :(

I hope for:

BG&E2
new Rayman
new Splinter Cell
new PoP

I'm setting myself up for such disappointment :(

so yeah =/

I remember them saying that BG&E2 won't be in this E3.
Rayman dunno
Splinter Cell will definitely be there
You should lose hope on PoP pretty sure they won't ever work on that again. They have to licence the IP.

Top Bottom