• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 2017 Press Conference Thread | Iconic IP [Over]

What unexpected announcement are you hoping for?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Griss

Ubisoft are totally dominating the competition right now in the traditional console space imo. Jesus, they're killing it.

The floor is single-player only games.

Ubi:

DCJTveHXkAAuwon.jpg

DCJTwhJXoAIc1SB.jpg

Lmfao

Floody

Easily the best conference so far for me. Kinda shocked, Ubi usually suck, but that was pretty good.
7.5/10 would've been a 8 with BG&E 2 gameplay.

EA 2/10
Bethesda 3/10
MS 6/10 (was originally 5, but after watching EA's and Beth's that wouldn't be fair).

Woow. Colour me surprised, who'd thunk that Ubisoft would have the best conference so far.

Easy 7/10 for me, even with the cringe (which let's be honest, you all like that shit). Good announcements and brisk format with some dev talk. Worried about the "gameplay" shown tho. Still seeing a looooot of CGI and scripted shit.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
I would've loved to have actually watched the conference if MY STREAM HADN'T KEPT DYING

Mario/Rabbits - ok
Ass Creed - no
The Crew - whatever
Space Toys - no
Steep - no
VR - no
Just Dance - lol
BGE - CGI trailer
Far Cry 5 - weird, fairly bland trailer for an exciting premise

6/10

Gurish

I can't believe Ubi had the best conference so far.

Really excited by BG&E 2 but have to admit there are some worrying signs that it won't be the expected sequel :/

EA: 2/10
MS: 5/10
Bethesda: 4/10
Ubi: 6/10

I would give EA a bit more but I agree with the rest. Compared to everyone else Ubi did good but I didn't think their presser was amazing or deserving of a high score. Ubi would have done better if they did not show AC at the MS presser.

It seems like a lot of hype behind BGE. I never played the game so all I saw was a CGI trailer.

Dynasty8

EA: 3/10
MS: 6/10
Bethesda: 4/10
Ubi: 7.5/10

I enjoyed Ubisoft's conference. AC:O, Far Cry 5, and Beyond Good and Evil really grabbed my interest.

Too much CGI and online-only crap.

A 6/10 from me.

Yep. Hated the presentation style. Show a CG trailer to announce a game then show a promising game only for it to be some multiplayer tacked on shit, open world, tots to life junk.

Problem with Ubi games is I feel I've played them all before many times before.

And did they really just reannounce BGE2 and not even show any gameplay. Maybe you know, make sure you've got something to show before it gets cancelled again.

Poor conference for me.

D

Lingitiz

Not having Aisha was the right move. I enjoyed her in the past but just getting straight to the devs cut a lot of the fat and make it move quick. Hosts aren't needed for these things.

TissueBox

Origins looks pretty decent, per standard AC fare, gameplay-wise... I'll likely be getting it even if it won't hold my attention that long. If it's at least as good as Syndicate then I think Ubi will have made well on the year-break. ;o

(Watching Ubi post-conference demo.)

Jinaar

E3 in general: 3/10

Besides Wolfenstein presenting a story I want to be a part of, the rest has been pretty dull.

Time for Sony to just steal this show and bump this number up.

Randomizer

6/10 too much cg not enough gameplay. BG&E2 being re-announced is great but some gameplay would be nice as well as the platforms and a possible tentative release date. Mario and Rabbids gameplay looked surprisingly good.

I'm gonna go watch the Devolver conference since I've been hearing nothing but great things about it before heading to the Sony presser in the theater tonight.

Top Bottom