• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward - June 12th 10 AM PST - New Reveals and Updates (Their E3 Adjacent Stream)

Laieon

Looking forward to Star Wars Outlaws!

I don't mind Ubisoft all that much. They don't innovate, but their games tend be nice comfort food.

Just_one

somehow im still hopeful for a sequel to Rayman Legends after all these years...

guess hope is the last thing to go...

Really excited to see AC Mirage ,Star Wars Outlaws, Splinter Cell Remake and probably a new Far Cry

Last edited:
Ubisoft has been a mess for a while but I feel like this actually has decent potential. I liked the new 2D PoP and AC: Mirage is looking decent. If they can impress with some gameplay for Avatar and Star Wars Outlaws, and maybe drop a surprise like the Splinter Cell remake, they have the makings of a solid presentation. We'll see!

ultrazilla

Gold Member
A few hopes:
-Ubisoft does a drop for Ghost Recon: Wildlands next gen patch. Bump the game to 60fps on PS5.
-Ghost Recon: Wildlands 2

Last edited:
My red thumb is ready.
No Way Thumbs Down GIF by Mashed

T-Cake

I wonder if their new releases are coming straight to Steam or whether there is a 12+ month wait for Ubisoft Store/Epic Games exclusivity?

Ballthyrm

somehow im still hopeful for a sequel to Rayman Legends after all these years...

I don't think the Rayman game made Ubisoft enough money.
They might have been successful for what they are (2D Platformers) but not enough for the giant machine that is Ubisoft

Top Bottom