• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft just fucked up Tetris (glitching, freezing, frame drops, tearing)

At this point I'm convinced there's 1 or more saboteurs inside Ubisoft that are deliberately fucking up all their games.

No way a company can be this incompetent

DJIzana

...Kinda glad there's nothing that interests me (or ever has interested me) from Ubisoft. Man... that first post pretty much sums up my reaction entirely lol.

0350_iabd8.gif

That needs more glitching and freezing to be Ubisoft. Maybe even crashing to desktop.

SerTapTap

Watching the game lag is physically hurting me. How could you possibly fuck up a game that simple on a console that powerful?

KMS

See I would just like to reiterate my idea I just posted a bit ago in the AC patch thread. In the first 6 weeks of sales all money goes into a fund and if there is still major community wide problems then you are entitled to a refund. Publishers need to care about the games state at release and give devs the time needed to polish the game.

Drencrom

It's stuff like this and their whole AC debacle that solidifies my boycott of their games.
"This is the same system that's going to run Uncharted 4 (furious laughter follows)"

I get people are looking for every reason to hate Ubi, but still problematic.

Are you seriously implying it's the hardware?

lmao get real
Meanwhile I am here with the perfect Puyo Puyo Tetris on my Xbone...

http://xboxclips.com/Izuna+Lasky/2b99cfbc-d87d-46c5-bbd4-cf8d0b59cc35

If only this was released in the west...

Amir0x

Banned
holy fuck, everything is broken. menus are broken, game is sluggish as fuck, loading is broken, many visual effects are broken, controls don't function sometime or there is significant input lag in TETRIS

RIGOROUS ATTENTION TO QUALITY CONTROL CONFIRMED UBISOFT

the FUCK

"Rigorous quality control is of paramount importance to us, and your feedback over these past weeks has indicated that it is important to you as well."

Glad this is getting some attention - I was worried no one would talk about how shitty this release is as its a minor release (in the grand scheme of things).

I've definitely had the menu hang up on me like in the IGN video. Haven't had as many issues with pieces falling like Greg did.

Additionally, and maybe more problematically, I can't figure out how to add an ACTUAL friend to a party and play versus mode. I can add his/her "drivatar" but not the actual person. My friend and I spent a good half hour yesterday trying to figure it out and its impossible. And of course, no manual attached to the title. Nor support forums set up at Ubisoft.

Also, this morning, I was playing a local marathon game with my GF, and NONE of my progress saved - and I did really well.

I was SO hesitant to buy this game. But I love Tetris and couldn't believe Ubisoft could fuck up something as simple as this game.

And yet... here we go.

Biker19

Banned
How in the blue hell do you screw up a very classic game like this? It's not like they're developing an open world game or anything; it's a fucking classic game! It should have no issues whatsoever at all. This just proves that Ubisoft are nothing but a bunch of talentless hacks.

Let someone else handle the IP properly.

Top Bottom