• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft just fucked up Tetris (glitching, freezing, frame drops, tearing)

Loudninja

Ok, here's how bad it is.

The UBISOFT LOGO doesn't even come in properly.

Menu logos and words glitch out like they're in the fucking Animus. other graphics look fucked up sometimes, other times work.

Loading just straight up stops functioning for a bit, looks like game froze, eventually works after endless time.

Huge input lag on some commands during the tetris game; other times his input straight up won't work.

Game is straight up sluggish at times.

And, according to the video, it works fine on 3DS and XBO.

Ubisoft is a fucking joke account company.
Holy shit.

Did they outsource the PS4 version or something?

Talamius

A game that can run in assembly on a fucking Texas Instruments graphing calculator and Ubi finds a way to fuck that up.

God damn.

Sure that Tetris game looks terrible but I have no idea how violence against the Sonic Boom devs solves anything

post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

AHA-Lambda

Ok, here's how bad it is.

The UBISOFT LOGO doesn't even come in properly.

Menu logos and words glitch out like they're in the fucking Animus. other graphics look fucked up sometimes, other times work.

Loading just straight up stops functioning for a bit, looks like game froze, eventually works after endless time.

Huge input lag on some commands during the tetris game; other times his input won't work.

Game is fucking sluggish as hell at times.

And, according to the video, it works fine on 3DS and XBO.

Ubisoft is a fucking joke account company.

Damn, even Tetris is becoming like all of Ubisoft's other games.

mp1990

Banned
Hell,and i just bought 2 games of Ubi right before seeing this vid,already regreting.
But looking at the good side,Ubi is turning shit but EA is just getting better,couldn't love DA:I more.

If you can't get something as simple as Tetris running at 60fps with no bugs I think it's time to have a company intervention and maybe a motivational speaker.

ibyea

Banned
He. He he. Hehehehehehe. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

Okay, I think they have finally hit rock bottom. They literally can't go below this. Holy crap.

Trago

Damn son. How? Like really, HOW??

Ubisoft, get your shit together man, you're like wallet repellent now hahaha.

raphier

Banned
Pretty sure it's not the game, since it works on xbone, they probaply left some uPlay tick timer on by accident.
Oh, who am I kidding, it's the game :lol

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Holy shit, how did this happen?? That's the most hilarious gaming thing I've seen all year, along with the scary monster faces from AssCreed: Unity.

It's like Ubisoft saw it was losing the Fail of the Year contest to Gamergate and decided they needed to catch up. xD

Are you seriously implying it's the hardware?

lmao get real
Obviously not. They're saying Ubisoft is so bad that they can't make a properly running Tetris on the hardware that will run Uncharted 4. Come on son, the joke was obvious.

This is on top of the Vita version suddenly being delayed a week before it was due out to 'TBA 2015'. Good job Ubisoft. Pretty sure even THQ didn't screw up Tetris this bad.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I thought this was a parody thread. I thought, "Well, I guess I get to see an OP banned today" and clicked anyway.

Because there's no way that Ubisoft actually screwed up Tetris.

Well, congratulations Ubisoft. You continue to surprise and impress

Not related (I presume), but the Uplay made me laugh. I mean, of course it's in there, they stick in it all their games now. But it still caught me off guard, because...it's Tetris.

--R

Banned
How? Who is the guy who said "hey, this game is playable. Release it"? Ubisoft keeps digging. I can't believe I prefer a game made by EA than a game made by Ubisoft.

jholmes

Wow, great job.
Due to Ubi getting exclusive Tetris rights on console in the west, we'll never get PuyoPuyoXTetris

Can't someone just port it on Wii U? Ubisoft hates the damn thing anyway. I can't believe we aren't getting this game.

Top Bottom