• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft just fucked up Tetris (glitching, freezing, frame drops, tearing)

Loakum

Banned
sW8w5fZl.jpg
< "Rigorous quality control is of paramount importance to us."
#Ubisoft

Is this confirmed as a PS4 only issue?

I probably would have picked this up later down the line on XB1 during a sale or something but if this is what they're trying to sell then...

AHA-Lambda

Not related (I presume), but the Uplay made me laugh. I mean, of course it's in there, they stick in it all their games now. But it still caught me off guard, because...it's Tetris.

Sad part is, I expected it to appear while watching them wait for the main menu to load.

Holy shit, I can't believe that sentence.

Sou Da

Why is Tetris connecting online to get to the menu?

Why the fuck does Tetris have the exact same menu design of every Ubisoft game?

prag16

Banned
Good God. I'd be frightened to see how a Wii U port of this game runs, based on Ubi's track record in that department.

MrBali

Neo Member
I really thought this was a joke thread. Next up: PONG by Ubisoft is criticized by constant frame stutters.

Not related (I presume), but the Uplay made me laugh. I mean, of course it's in there, they stick in it all their games now. But it still caught me off guard, because...it's Tetris.

I had that same thought. But I assume they'll try to sell you some sort of microtransactions, or give you Uplay points, whatever those do.

Amir0x

Banned
There's no fucking way that PS4 can't handle a game as simple as Tetris. No. Fucking. Way.

I'm sorry are you an expert Biker19? PS4 has a shit CPU that could barely even run PONG properly, it is known. I'm exaggerating for effect but the truth is Sony tried to save money and now they're paying for it. Ubisoft has proven they're a very capable company in the past so no reason for them to fail at Tetris.

Talamius

I'm sorry are you an expert Biker19? PS4 has a shit CPU that could barely even run PONG properly, it is known. I'm exaggerating for effect but the truth is Sony tried to save money and now they're paying for it. Ubisoft has proven they're a very capable company in the past so no reason for them to fail at Tetris.

After this, I'm very confident that Ubi could fuck Pong up.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, great job.
Due to Ubi getting exclusive Tetris rights on console in the west, we'll never get PuyoPuyoXTetris

I doubt that we'd get it anyway. We're approaching ten years since the last English-language Puyo Puyo game; Sega doesn't give a rat's ass about releasing anything overseas.

Jawmuncher

Watching that video you would think Tetris is the most complex game to ever grace the PS4. So much so the PS4 can't even handle it.

Top Bottom