• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA Champions League Final 2012 - FC Bayern München vs. Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

I don't watch much english or german football but I would have thought Chelsea would be the favorite to win. But the bookies(well the one I checked anyway, unibet) seem to favor Bayern pretty heavily

Chelsea have been shite this season and Bayern have been amazing except to bottle against Dortmund.

Dibbz

Back in the OT bitches.

Cahill and Louis at CB for Chelsea will be interesting. When was the last time they played together?

Pachimari

And Chelsea haven't had that great of a season, finishing outside the top 4 of Premier League. Bayern are a mastodont, especially in Europe.

Blablurn

I don't watch much english or german football but I would have thought Chelsea would be the favorite to win. But the bookies(well the one I checked anyway, unibet) seem to favor Bayern pretty heavily

i guess its because we are playing at home. in terms of man power i think both teams are at the same level. its gonna be one hard game.

Sylver

Banned
I hope Chelsea wins. Not because I support them but this way Bayern won't get one more Champions than us (Barça) :p so f*ck them all.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
All this time I thought Chelsea F.C. was located in Chelsea. Now I'm wikipediaing it and it's located in Fulham?

Fucking false advertising.

Lord Snow

Banned
Hoping for a Bayern win but Chelsea's run just reminds me of us when we won it in '05, have a terrible feeling they'll win.

Meier

Does the match start at 2:45 EDT after like the OP indicates or at 3:00 EDT? The coverage on my app guide says from 2:00 to 4:00 for the game itself it looks like.

Edit: I guess the coverage just starts early and runs late. It does start at 2:45 (1:45 for me).

Divius

Very excited for this game and I think Bayern will win this. Will be watching with my grandfather as I have with most of the other Champions League games.

feel

Rooting for Chelsea, they're the underdogs, I want to see Eva and FadyK happy, and most of the important Bayern players rub me the wrong way and I don't want to see them celebrate. Torres with the last minute winner please! Football gaf would be in a posting frenzy for a week.

edit- not using the correct Chelsea name seems disrespectful, you should've let a neutral do this thread

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
If John Terry gets to hoist a Champions League trophy, the terrorists have won. Hope Bayern skeets them 5-0.

Socreges

Banned
Can't believe I might miss this. Won't be near a television tomorrow and might not have reliable internet to get a stream.

I might record it and then try going 48 hours without finding out what happened.... could be possible.

Blablurn

Rooting for Chelsea, they're the underdogs, I want to see Eva and FadyK happy, and most of the important Bayern players rub me the wrong way and I don't want to see them celebrate. Torres with the last minute winner please! Football gaf would be in a posting frenzy for a week.

edit- not using the correct Chelsea name seems disrespectful, you should've let a neutral do this thread

haha, i didnt know u guys dont know that name. chelsea london is a common name for that team in germany :(

ah fuck it, im going to bed now. cant wait to have saturday already. so much wait. its time for the real shit.

Mastadon

Banned
Hoping Chelsea can do, just for the inevitable, gigantic Fady K multipost. Plus, Spurs not getting CL football next year would benefit Liverpool in the long run.

Chelsea winning screws Arsenal too.

We'll have to play a playoff game instead of the 4th place team.

Nah we don't, as far as I'm aware, England would have 4 teams in the Group stage should Chelsea win.

btw change the title, only a very small part of London will be cheering Chelsea on tomorrow.
Supporting Bayern anyway, as much as I'd like to see Spurs knocked out, Chelsea would never let it rest if they were the first London club to win the CL.

spidye

SUPERMAN COME AND SAVE US!
143396014_crop_650x440.jpg

F#A#Oo

Banned
It will be a disgrace to CL and football in general if Chelsea won the CL...not after the season they just had...

I don't want Spurs in the CL so come on Chelsea.

I don't want either of them in the CL. The chavs have John Terry in their team aka granny shagger aka runs over people and drives off aka called Anton Ferdinand a black cunt aka huge racist aka parks in disabled parking spaces aka demands 20,000 for a tour of the training ground aka disrupting the team when stripped of the captaincy.

Massive cunt. What you should want is for Chelsea to lose and Spurs to lose in the 4th round qualifying. Woulda preferred Newcastle to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom