• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA Champions League Final 2012 - FC Bayern München vs. Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

diashow-1.jpg

diashow-18.jpg

diashow-20.jpg

diashow-21.jpg

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Do it for AVB!

Almost forgot about him. In my Football Manager save, he copped the boot from Chelsea at the end of the first year and then was hired by a Portugese side who also kicked him out of town after a season.

I thought Mourinho going back to Chelsea after a dismal 6th place in La Liga was pretty funny too.

Blablurn

german tv pre show is already starting at 11:30am. no idea what they are going to show till the evening but i take it.

BAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

http://www.youtube.com/uefa?feature=inp-hs-uef

World All-Stars: Edwin van der Sar, Vítor Baía, Patrik Andersson, Celestine Babayaro, Cafu, Fabio Cannavaro, Frank de Boer, Graeme Le Saux, Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Willy Sagnol, Ronald de Boer, Christian Karembeu, Michael Laudrup, Steve McManaman, Agustine 'Jay Jay' Okocha, Patrick Vieira, Zico, Stéphane Chapuisat, Predrag Mijatović, Davor Šuker, Dwight Yorke.
Coach: Ruud Gullit

FC Bayern All-Stars: Walter Junghans, Harald Dax, Markus Babbel, Harald Cerny, Thomas Helmer, Robert Kovač, Olivier Kreuzer, Stefan Reuter, Paul Breitner, Maurizio Gaudino, Ludwig Kögl, Niko Kovač, Michael Tarnat, Olaf Thon, Giovane Elber, Carsten Jancker, Pierre Littbarski, Roy Makaay, Karl-Heinz Riedle, Alexander Zickler.
Coach: Wolfgang Dremm

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I can't even watch it =(

thy_

http://www.youtube.com/uefa?feature=inp-hs-uef

World All-Stars: Edwin van der Sar, Vítor Baía, Patrik Andersson, Celestine Babayaro, Cafu, Fabio Cannavaro, Frank de Boer, Graeme Le Saux, Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Willy Sagnol, Ronald de Boer, Christian Karembeu, Michael Laudrup, Steve McManaman, Agustine 'Jay Jay' Okocha, Patrick Vieira, Zico, Stéphane Chapuisat, Predrag Mijatović, Davor Šuker, Dwight Yorke.
Coach: Ruud Gullit

FC Bayern All-Stars: Walter Junghans, Harald Dax, Markus Babbel, Harald Cerny, Thomas Helmer, Robert Kovač, Olivier Kreuzer, Stefan Reuter, Paul Breitner, Maurizio Gaudino, Ludwig Kögl, Niko Kovač, Michael Tarnat, Olaf Thon, Giovane Elber, Carsten Jancker, Pierre Littbarski, Roy Makaay, Karl-Heinz Riedle, Alexander Zickler.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I can't even watch it =(

Perhaps it's on TV in your country?
Sat1 is showing it in Germany.

Pezking

Couldn't they find enough people who actually played for Bayern?

Kozak

Banned
Bayern have no chance.

Chelsea are pinning their whole season on this tournament. Bayern will feel the wrath of Drogba.

Blablurn

Bayern have no chance.

Chelsea are pinning their whole season on this tournament. Bayern will feel the wrath of Drogba.

but arent we doing the same after losing the bundesliga and even the dfb pokal? at least chelsea already won something.

Kozak

Banned
but arent we doing the same after losing the bundesliga and even the dfb pokal? at least chelsea already won something.

Always harder playing against a team who will consider just being in the final a great achievement (and a great surprise)

Bayern also has the expectation on them. Home country, home fans, playing against a side who have been pretty poor throughout the season. Pressure pressure.

Look deep in the back of your head :p

thy_

everyone gets two tickets for the game tonight : D
At least it seems like he is having fun.

You should ask a mod to change the title - calling Chelsea Football Club "Chelsea London" is like calling FC Schalke 04 "Schalke Gelsenkirchen".

Rad-

Pretty dull sounding final to a neutral imo. But I'm rooting for Bayern, Chelsea doesn't deserve to win it this season.

LeleSocho

Banned
I am for a good match.
supporting Chelsea because they kicked out my team (Napoli) so i'm happier if we've gone out with the winner and supporting Bayern because they're awesome and they deserve to win the Champions.

Am I the only one who loathes pre-match build-ups? Hours of 'expert pundits' repeating cliched talking points and stating the obvious with crappy graphics for an interlude. It is so incredibly boring. Interviews are just as bad. Players and coaches reading from the same script, looking uninterested.

german tv said drogba and torres are starting, chelsea going all out?

Well compared to the stuff they played in their last CL game, just passing the half way line could be considered a blistering attack

It will be nice for a change to have an English & German club in the finals since 1999 when Manchester United had to take it up against Bayern. Man U winning the final came as such a huge surprise so I hope we will kind of have the same spectacle. I do want Bayern to win.

Wilbur

Banned
I really hope Bayern win, but at least if they don't I get to witness the hilarity of Spurs missing out.

Frank come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom