• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA Champions League Final 2012 - FC Bayern München vs. Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

clipboard0187k57.jpg

around 4h and 20 minutes left.

Diveba's acting against Barca could never be beaten.

Drogba and Busquets are the two players in the entire football world where I can understand where other footballers want to break their leg on the pitch. They are a disgrace for the love that is football.

Drogba and Busquets are the two players in the entire football world where I can understand where other footballers want to break their leg on the pitch. They are a disgrace for the love that is football.

Really? Not going to defend any of their diving, but people like Barton and Pepe are surely footballers that would come first, they are themselves a danger to everyone they play against (and sometimes with).

[im'g]http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/thumb/539509805.gif?key=400237&Expires=1337439411&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=tm4-I0MovyHFz2eKScnYdtwvY6VvG~Q0MU6pc4CKcxGS2qNVEW9xnH-iYkEKDqEtNIcTUqR2qUT4s5AhJhdpRwyDuKxhcTdyR5ZQpQGtH-7v3EU-HuIGfGG64~VK6FbKEcm8yKsqqk86B7acfWtD6HNIw9jFDf5Lx8mEAZJ4Iew_[/img]

ibvtM56cQnAKS6.gif

It's certainly not like Bayern is morally superior when it comes to diving. Robben and Ribery are too high on the pathetic divers list, hell Ribery even does a bit of a Busquets there at 2:38.

Really? Not going to defend any of their diving, but people like Barton and Pepe are surely footballers that would come first, they are themselves a danger to everyone they play against (and sometimes with).

ibvtM56cQnAKS6.gif

It's certainly not like Bayern is morally superior when it comes to diving. Robben and Ribery are too high on the pathetic divers list, hell Ribery even does a bit of a Busquets there at 2:38.

that gif is fucking amazing

WJD

ibvtM56cQnAKS6.gif

Not many players I dislike as much as Ribery and Robben.

ibvtM56cQnAKS6.gif

With footballers like Pepe you always know they are just idiots on a pitch who can become psychopaths in a mere second, but players as Drogba are the one's who can infuriate me. He is such a big strong guy but getting touched by a player like Messi has him falling down like he got hit by a boulder. Will he do such a thing when he gets touched by two players when he has a clean shot in front of the goal? No.

With footballers like Pepe you always know they are just idiots on a pitch who can become psychopaths in a mere second, but players as Drogba are the one's who can infuriate me. He is such a big strong guy but getting touched by a player like Messi has him falling down like he got hit by a boulder. Will he do such a thing when he gets touched by two players when he has a clean shot in front of the goal? No.

Well not going to disagree with you on that being annoying to look at (although i did get some satisfaction out of seeing Barca dive and cry tactics used against them and the Catalan pot calling the kettle black), but I would much rather still see Barton, Pepe and the other borderline psychopaths get a career ending injury than Drogba or Busquets.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Strong rumours in the UK press that Ryan Bertrand is going to start for Chelsea tonight.

Because of Maloudas injury apparently. You do have to wonder if there will be any cohesion to Chelsea if they field two rusty CBs with Torres and Bertrand wide and their only fast midfielder missing.

Foob

quick guys does anyone know where I can listen to the game on the radio?

I get bbc 5 on tune in radio but I think it's gonna be blocked...

A couple of hours till kick off.

I highly doubt the final can live up to the two semis in terms of drama and spectacle, but hopefully we're in for some great football today between two quality teams.

Scum

This game will be just like the earlier playoff. Chelsea go 1 up, Bayern equalise and then Chelsea pinch it with 5-10mins left on the clock.

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey
Ryan Bertrand couldn't suppress a grin when he walked in. Strong rumour that he starts on the left of midfield, his CL debut. Big gamble.

Chelsea going to defend their way to a Champions League win?

Not surprising considering they defended their way to the final. Good luck to them, genuinely. Need a Bayern win though.

MONSTER MUNCHEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom