• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA Champions League Final 2012 - FC Bayern München vs. Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requeim

Happy for Drogba & Lampard, fuck John Terry

A bit sad for Tottenham too

Bayern bottled it in ways i haven't even seen before, damn lol

Wilbur

Banned
So happy for some of those players even if I didn't want them to win. Drogba has put his name up there as one of the best strikers of all time. On his day he's unplayable.

Can't abide Terry lifting that trophy though. He's the biggest cunt in football.

So gutted for BayernGAF and Schweini, but I'm happy that I can almost smell the crusty salivating salt lips of those preaching real football

jtb

Banned
I hope we lift that trophy up in my life time. But the sad truth is, our players have left for greener pastures. Cole said tonight "that's why I came here". He has won a couple of Premier League titles, FA Cups and now the coveted European Cup. Nasri, Clichy and Cesc all gone but finish their season with trophies. I wonder if RVP has been watching these scenes over the past week and again tonight thinking the same.

I'm a very sad panda :(

Cole leaving... that was the turning point for Arsenal. Ugh. It just irritates me that we have been just " a couple signings away" from greatness for years... but now that spine is long gone, and now we've got a whole rebuilding project necessary to be a great team, rebuilding that requires funds that will never be spent. It shouldn't have to take a billlion to win the champions league... but, ugh.

Congrats to Chelsea though. It would've be a shame if these this team (Terry excluded) never won the European cup. Plus, for all their "anti-football", they've injected some great entertainment into the competition this year.

and watching the lengths the press will go to spin this one for 'arry after this will make me very pleased :)

congrats to Chelsea, especially to Di Matteo

but if you want to see football instead of defensive tactic, wait for Juventus matches next year ;)

Very happy for Drogba, Lamps, Cole and co, that generation so deserved to win a CL trophy and this season was probably their last chance to achieve it as a group. It happened in the worst season Chelsea had since Roman came in and their CL run was just incredible, no one could have scripted it any better.

Football has been amazing this season.

Dibbz

Holy shit fuck. You have got to be kidding me. Poor Bayern, but sorry your attackers were complete shite. Gomez is a joke, never liked the guy. Scores 40+ goals this season but it means fuck all because they walk away with nothing.

Meier

That really was City-QPR all over again. But this time QPR won.

Bayern, we'll happily sell you a proven winner in the Bundesliga in Edin Dzeko.

So this is what football has become the boring sides who play bad football win trophies, while the teams that play football the way its meant to be played lose.

If it keeps going like this Ireland are going to win the Euros.

Yazan

Well if Milan got out of their group stages...
gTGeG.gif
gTGeG.gif
gTGeG.gif
gTGeG.gif

Fucking arrogant Juventus pricks. Wasn't a long time ago when you where playing against the mighty arezzo and Spezia, you cheating shit team.

Very happy for Drogba, Lamps, Cole and co, that generation so deserved to win a CL trophy and this season was probably their last chance to achieve it as a group. It happened in the worst season Chelsea had since Roman came in and their CL run was just incredible, no one could have scripted it any better.

Football has been amazing this season.
I agree with this post fullheartedly. Any gifs of Roman celebrating out there?

Soi-Fong

fuck you robben!
I've always hated him.

Be more mad at Gomez. He fucked up a shitload of chances. Just as usual he was fucking useless even in the Pokal final. Bayern were screwing up every single chance they got..

Also, the manager made a huge mistake in subbing out Muller and Ribery...

Just look at Chelsea's run and you cannot just say that you won the game with 7 minutes left. Seems like that doesn't work with Chelsea.

So this is what football has become the boring sides who play bad football win trophies, while the teams that play football the way its meant to be played lose.

not in Serie A, the team who played football won the league (without loosing a single match, ehehehehehe)

i can understand your disappointment... but honestly Barca missed a lot of goals in both matches against Chelsea, and if you miss an opportunity you will be punished.
This is one of the basic rule of football

spidye

Be more mad at Gomez. He fucked up a shitload of chances. Just as usual he was fucking useless even in the Pokal final. Bayern were screwing up every single chance they got..

Also, the manager made a huge mistake in subbing out Muller and Ribery...

Just look at Chelsea's run and you cannot just say that you won the game with 7 minutes left. Seems like that doesn't work with Chelsea.

gomez is out of form. he has no cofidence anymore. always tries to pass or dribble but never shoots. robben is just a huge joke.

You don't deserve him.

you can have him. I don't care. good luck with his injuries. that diva can go an die in a corner.
seriously I never want to see him again.
dutch national team, do your job!

Scum

If it keeps going like this Ireland are going to win the Euros.

We're all fickle minded goons when it comes to trophies. No-one's going to give a toss about the style of play if it leads to a trophy. That's what they care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom