• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA Europa League Final 2013 - The Champions of Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Benfica seem to have Jesus in charge. That should help.
iZJ4LgTToESwp.gif

Incredible start by Benfica making Chelsea look like a second division team. But then again our players can't seem to strike the ball like in the last free kick so...

Krystof Koreni

Neo Member
I'm not from that part of France nor do I family there, might as well be a different country to me :p

Hey man, are you watching on W9? We're getting Portuguese commentary all over what's supposed to be a French broadcast.

The subtitles are in French but it kind of makes it look like they're airing an illegal stream. Oh how we laughed.

Kurtofan

Hey man, are you watching on W9? We're getting Portuguese commentary all over what's supposed to be a French broadcast.

The subtitles are in French but it kind of makes it look like they're airing an illegal stream. Oh how we laughed.

W9 proposes a Portuguese language track when Portuguese teams are playing, you must have switched on it by mistake or something :p

Try to change the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom