• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA Europa League Final 2013 - The Champions of Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? He looked dodgy as fuck on that save. He completely misjudged it, it should have been a straightforward save really.

Yeah I reviewed the replay, he could've avoided that save, but he certainly made up for it with incredible reaction time.

I think he's a great keeper personally, given everything, he has had his mistakes but usually I feel very safe with him there, unlike with Roberto which could screw up at any time...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I've heard McBride do a game before. It's bad. Really bad. Can't say I'm surprised to hear these reactions.

It's not that bad. I prefer this to the English announcers that try to sound like Spaniards when they say the Spanish players' names.

This match is just terrible

Yeah I reviewed the replay, he could've avoided that save, but he certainly made up for it with incredible reaction time.

I think he's a great keeper personally, given everything, he has had his mistakes but usually I feel very safe with him there, unlike with Roberto which could screw up at any time...

With Roberto every free kick used to be a fucking nightmare.

Chelsea just look dull going forward when they do get the chance, they're really missing Hazard. The bench doesn't look inspiring either.

Still calling Super Frank 1-0 though.

lol where's the chelsea crowd? Oh there they are. Kinda weird, I love English (edit: British) crowds but it's like Benfica are playing at home. I think Chelsea are going to surprise us, Lampard strike out of no where...

lol where's the chelsea crowd? Oh there they are. Kinda weird, I love English (edit: British) crowds but it's like Benfica are playing at home. I think Chelsea are going to surprise us, Lampard strike out of no where...

the image of them slow clapping was hilarious.

Harsh. That wasn't offside.

It was but seems really, really harsh, the whole offside rules well... Could do with some revisions.

Edit: It's my view on it, his shoulder was ahead of the defense but I mean... Well. Hardly anything worth calling off a goal for. But that's how it is...

They don't want to use all three of their songs in the space of about five minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom