• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 199 Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 |OT| Stupid Sexy Rockhold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instro

Hilarious ending to the night. Good for Bisping. He should look to a get a rematch with Silva for maximum payday, and then ride off into the sunset.

In the next month we still have Rory vs. Wonderboy, RDA vs. Alvarez, Joanna vs. Claudia, and the entirety of UFC 200. Goddamn what a run.

20160605_005949zcx0j.jpg

So freaking pumped for Mike.

Panzon

All I have to say is... WOW!!!

Legendary card . Just AMAZING!!!

Im so happy for the vets and especially Michael "The Count" Bisping. Dude has legit fought the best of em and never gave up. Look at him now. Great night all around

rtcn63

Someone made a point about how much better Bisping has been doing since USADA and elevated testing started. It's actually something really worth considering

Yeah, it's very likely responsible for the division shake ups that have been going on recently. Well, it and Anderson being sent to the hospital by Weidman. That's lead to some Game of Thrones shit.

Levito

Banned
I can't believe how many of you actually like Jones. Dude almost killed a woman and her unborn child, fuck that loser. lol

Yaari

If Fedor wins his next fight will he be Brock's opponent?

They prob wont wait that long to announce it tho

Yeah I'm curious as to what they got planned for that.

Apparently that's a one time deal with Lesnar, although, if it is a succes, why would they not do it another time?

It would be amazing if they can finally put that fight together.

That Fabio Maldonado fight is ridiculous anyway. Didn't that guy admit to being on dope and shit? Ehh.. I don't think they test either of them.

GunBR

I can't believe that Michael Bisping is the current champ now

The middlewight class got crazy since Anderson losing to Weidman

EYEL1NER

I ended up not going anywhere to watch the fights and now I am pissed. I wanted Bisping to win but I wouldn't have thought he would. That is absolutely insane though. Congrats to The Count; he's been chasing a belt for quite a while and it is cool that he finally got his hands on one.
What a great gif from Sunhi too.

I ended up not going anywhere to watch the fights and now I am pissed. I wanted Bisping to win but I wouldn't have thought he would. That is absolutely insane though. Congrats to The Count; he's been chasing a belt for quite a while and it is cool that he finally got his hands on one.
What a great gif from Sunhi too.

Man not to rub it in but you missed a tremendous card. One of the best I've ever seen

Rockhold wasn't right at all, I'm a bit of a UFC causal and haven't seen much of his fights but he looked like he didn't want to be there before the fight, not in the zone at all. And that's what you get I suppose :D Big up to the fellow brit Bisping :)

pixelation

I screamed and jumped in joy as Bisping rocked Rockhold and finished him... screamed and kicked and jumped... haven't been this happy in a loooong ass time!!!

Yeah, it's very likely responsible for the shake ups that have been going on recently.

Honestly, after the Anderson fight, I had been saying that he had a great case to argue that he could have been champ before if WADA had been in place all along. How many times did he lose a title eliminator to someone we knew was on TRT back when it was legal? It was at least three wasn't it?

Now it doesn't matter.

Beat the greatest after campaigning to fight him for nearly a decade. Now first UK champ. No one can take that away from him.

NomarTyme

Rockhold wasn't right at all, I'm a bit of a UFC causal and haven't seen much of his fights but he looked like he didn't want to be there before the fight, not in the zone at all. And that's what you get I suppose :D Big up to the fellow brit Bisping :)

Listen to the post interview. Dude took this fight for granted.

Rur0ni

You could see it on his face, he had zero respect for Bisping. He'll come back better for it though most likely.

Levito

Banned
Yeah I'm curious as to what they got planned for that.

Apparently that's a one time deal with Lesnar, although, if it is a succes, why would they not do it another time?

It would be amazing if they can finally put that fight together.

I'd imagine it's because Brock has a condition in his WWE contract where he can do one UFC fight. A MMA training camp would take a lot of time away from WWE.

His arrogance is why he lost. He didn't make any attempts to protect his chin. He didn't think Bisping could knock him out, and it cost him. Bisping has often done and said arrogant things, but I don't think he's ever fought as disrespectfully as Rockhold fought.

mellow

unreal, happy for Bisping (never thought I'd say that a few years ago) and the way Rockhold carried himself up to and into the fight just made it all the more sweeter, I'm sure. I know I loved it. fantastic card all around.

Levito

Banned
He hit her car .... and hit and ran .... which is horrible .... but she was nowhere near dying ... jesus christ. What a melodramatic response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCNP8dvZVDo

Yeah he only ran from the scene of an accident, didn't check on the person he hurt, ran back to get his stuff, ran again. Fuck'em

He shows up like once every three months anyway

I don't watch WWE but I figured it be quite a feat to juggle both.

Either way SO hyped he's at 200.

FUME5

Hendos murderous elbow was easily the highlight of the card for me, closely followed by Holloway and Lamas being staunch motherfuckers.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
That sound you hear is the entire middleweight division asking for a title fight. Henderson's going to put off his retirement again now that he thinks he can make a title run.

rtcn63

Pretty much everyone could see that Rockhold was underestimating Bisping. It was fucking tortoise and the hare.

Bisping just said on the post fight show Luke was a total dick to him in the cage after the win. Somehow that does not surprise me

Levito

Banned
That sound you hear is the entire middleweight division asking for a title fight. Henderson's going to put off his retirement again now that he thinks he can make a title run.

Bisping would beat Hendo now tho, their first fight was 8 years ago.

God damn what a night of fights.

first page of this thread is gold btw

Damn straight. So much hilarity with the benefit of hindsight. I love the guy saying 'I'm not going to pay money to watch another Hendo snoozefest'.

Every fight went the way I wanted it to tonight. That almost never happens.

I didn't think Mike stood much of a chance. I've always thought Luke was a bad match up for him. But... he deserved this. Whatever happens now... he did it. UFC champion Michael Bisping.

I look forwards to the GIFs of him screaming 'FUUUUUUCKKKK YOUUUUUUU' at Rockhold from the top of the cage.

Macattk15

Yeah he only ran from the scene of an accident, didn't check on the person he hurt, ran back to get his stuff, ran again. Fuck'em

I don't watch WWE but I figured it be quite a feat to juggle both.

Either way SO hyped he's at 200.

Ok and you claimed he almost killed her.

I'm not condoning what he did. It's wrong. He probably paid her a shitload of money in a plea deal and did probation shit before getting popped for the drugs.

I wish he crashed into my car and left me with a minor hand injury and ran honestly.

Could you fucking imagine

From UFC 100 getting H Bombed
TO UFC 200 MAIN goddamnit

Pretty much everyone could see that Rockhold was underestimating Bisping. It was fucking tortoise and the hare.

Hare has a glass chin when tortoise hit him with that bwap bwap

Bisping just said on the post fight show Luke was a total dick to him in the cage after the win. Somehow that does not surprise me

I mean its not like being KOed changed Luke into a little bitch

He always was

Ok and you claimed he almost killed her.

I'm not condoning what he did. It's wrong. He probably paid her a shitload of money in a plea deal and did probation shit before getting popped for the drugs.

I wish he crashed into my car and left me with a minor hand injury and ran honestly.

This is some twisted shit.

You're inferring the pregnant women he injured is lucky to have been involved in the hit and run that was Jones's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom