• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 199 Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 |OT| Stupid Sexy Rockhold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to the post interview. Dude took this fight for granted.

You could see it on his face, he had zero respect for Bisping. He'll come back better for it though most likely.

His arrogance is why he lost. He didn't make any attempts to protect his chin. He didn't think Bisping could knock him out, and it cost him. Bisping has often done and said arrogant things, but I don't think he's ever fought as disrespectfully as Rockhold fought.

What a silly mindset to have, bet that was a real reality check for him.

Rockhold is MMA's Taylor Swift

rocky_swift.0.jpg

broz0rs

Damn, Ariel Helwani was kicked out of the building and had his credentials taken away for breaking the Brock tweet before the video announcement.

ldcommando

Banned
Im going to have to wait for the presser, bisping is going to talk mad shit. I hope luke doesn´t run away from it.

What a silly mindset to have, bet that was a real reality check for him.

Here's hoping. As Rockhold started stringing together wins, his inner asshole seemed to come to the surface as he started buying into his own hype. I imagine that it'll go away for at least his next fight.

Levito

Banned
Post fight press conference is usually within an hour of the PPV.

Ok and you claimed he almost killed her.

For all he knew he could've killed her, what kind of fucking coward does that? He's a terrible person. Yes it was an accident, but if you hit someone would you bolt from the scene of the accident? No, you wouldn't.

That's such bullshit. The rest of the media should boycott the presser. UFC should catch hell for this.

Hey, UFC. It's your fucking job to make sure the press don't catch wind of your surprises. If they do, it's their fucking job to report it. Don't punish them because you didn't do your fucking job.

Chesskid1

Banned
the earliest i can remember watching ariel is him doing interviews with ronda when she was a nobody. i remember posting it in neogaf and people were loving her personality and shit, and ive watched everything hes done since then.

fix your staff leaking shit, not blaming reporters.

rtcn63

Weidman's suspected to be clean right? I remember him saying something that hinted at it. I'd take him over Bisping as long as he refrains from the spinning shit.

Levito

Banned
Yeah, it's probably because of him leaking the Brock news.

Disgusting.

I mean I get why they wanted that to be a surprise, but since we're on GAF--think about how many gaming sites leak big announcements and don't get banned by the big publishers. This is really fucked.

Jerm411

UFC has their best night maybe ever and of course they run it with archaic, antiquated anti media bullshit....

I mean I get why they wanted that to be a surprise, but since we're on GAF--think about how many gaming sites leak big announcements and don't get banned by the big publishers. This is really fucked.

Exactly. If they want something to be a surprise it's their job to protect that. Don't be vindictive assholes because you failed.

zewone

Someone better ask Dana about it at the press conference.

Although they're likely to be banned for life for it.

Leaking news probably isn't a smart career decision. Sucks for him, but I can't feel too bad. Why is it bad they kicked him out for leaking?

He doesn't work for the UFC. If they want him looking out for their interest they should hire him. He's a journalist. The relationship between the UFC and the media is a give and take and the UFC just shit all over it.

Chesskid1

Banned
so dana/lorenzo were lurking twitter then saw their announcement was spoiled like what? 1 hour early?

and their gut reaction was to send someone to the media desk, find the mmafighting crew (looks like there were 3-4 of them there) and kick them all out and tell them they are banned for life

fkin petty as hell

Someone better ask Dana about it at the press conference.

Although they're likely to be banned for life for it.

If any fucking reporter has any balls at all they call them out for this shit at the presser. Its gross and disgusting and should not be allowed. The entire team at MMAFighting are ACE as hell.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I wish theringer would pick up Ariel. He was great on their podcast. Honestly I know he breaks a ton of stuff but I really like him as a journalist even without any of that access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom