• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 199 Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 |OT| Stupid Sexy Rockhold

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Wow. That comeback.
Almost certain Ortega won the second round and was winning the third. If you ignore Joe, you can see Ortega landing like 3 more punches to every shot Clay got in.
Now, so the refs see it, I dunno, but I think on fight metrics Ortega had it without the finish

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Almost certain Ortega won the second round and was winning the third. If you ignore Joe, you can see Ortega landing like 3 more punches to every shot Clay got in.
Now, so the refs see it, I dunno, but I think on fight metrics Ortega had it without the finish

I actually saw it that way as well but you know Guida, he was likely to get the decision given how close it was. I always felt he was more noise than effectiveness, I wondered whether the judges would see it differently. I thought Ortega needed to finish it and he cut it close too.

Welp I'm back. I got behind on the prelims so wasn't able to chat live. Caught up now.

Time for The Diamond to shine yet again.

Levito

Banned
Bobby Green's facial hair looks like he hit the randomly generated button in Skyrim's character creator and went with it.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
poirier came out with kevin gates? getting L's before the bell even rings

greens beard reminds me of firewatch boxart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom