• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Fight night 146 - Lewis v Dos Santos

Who do you think will get the KO.

• Dos Santos

• Lewis

Results are only viewable after voting.
Santos entry song. Awesome.
giphy.webp

& submission.

Main next.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
C'mon Junior!

Lewis looks like Shaq.

Junior lost a lot of muscle definition compared to his old days.

Last edited:
He's a swing for the fences guy. Reminds me of Roy Nelson fights. If he can't connect in the first few rounds, he's done the longer it goes.

But he KO'd Volkov with like seconds left in the fight. Of course, it was just as much Volkov being stupid, but still.

So happy for JDS, loved him when he was in his prime, and he looks like he's working his way back up. He ain't the baddest man on the planet that he used to be, but a helluva lot better than after the wars he lost against Cain.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
But he KO'd Volkov with like seconds left in the fight. Of course, it was just as much Volkov being stupid, but still.

So happy for JDS, loved him when he was in his prime, and he looks like he's working his way back up. He ain't the baddest man on the planet that he used to be, but a helluva lot better than after the wars he lost against Cain.
For sure. Lewis has won most of his fights. He;s always dangerous since he's got huge power. But as you can see, he gases fast.

Lewis absolutely has the power to stop Junior. That wasn’t a sure thing by any stretch.

anyone in the heavyweight division can knock out anyone. fucking struve knocked out stipe. some people fucking forget about that but the thing as much as i shit on heavyweights for being unskilled as fuck jds is still a great striker. i never thought derrick lewis would put him away

Top Bottom