• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Fight Night:Silva Vs Bisping - Fight pass 1pm PT/4pm ET/9pm GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spolle

mmfT1OP.gif

NeoROCK

I don't believe in Bisping but Silvas performance level is unknown at this point.

I like seeing both of these guys gets beat up so I will watch.

Ash_69

Can someone explain how to watch this on bbc3? I see it's not longer a channel shown on tv and the website sucks arse. It's no longer on iplayer and I'm not seeing any live streams on the website! Using this -http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/edhmbp/live/chq2fx

Can someone explain how to watch this on bbc3? I see it's not longer a channel shown on tv and the website sucks arse. It's no longer on iplayer and I'm not seeing any live streams on the website! Using this -http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/edhmbp/live/chq2fx

It's not on BBC3 is it? I thought the deal was just for pre-show and post-show talk shows leading in and out of the events. Not the actual events themselves. This is only on UFC Fight Pass I thought.

Ash_69

It's not on BBC3 is it? I thought the deal was just for pre-show and post-show talk shows leading in and out of the events. Not the actual events themselves. This is only on UFC Fight Pass I thought.

Ah, I see. Still can't see how you would watch BBC3 live anyway and it's very misleading it this is the case.

'First live UFC coverage on BBC Three'.

Ah, I see. Still can't see how you would watch BBC3 live anyway and it's very misleading it this is the case.

'First live UFC coverage on BBC Three'.

Yeah it was definitely confusing when it was announced. I think a lot of people thought it meant some shows would be on the channel and I did too at first.

This is a pay for service and they are doing their biggest fight ever on Fight Pass and the stream is broken

What the actual fuck UFC

Wide spread reports on the MMA forums the stream is broken including mine and several here. Its just freezing.

If they don't get it fixed UFC will catch hell for this

Yeah apparently Pirated Streams are working but the actual pay for UFC Fight Pass isn't.

What the hell UFC, how is this possible

Aiii

So not worth it
I am streaming to my Chromecast (actually to Google Cast on the Nvidia Shield TV) from the Android app, if that helps you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom