• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Fight Night:Silva Vs Bisping - Fight pass 1pm PT/4pm ET/9pm GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

What's funny is I can see Anderson/Bisping being just as flabby n sick as this fight, except going 5 rounds.

What's funny is I can see Anderson/Bisping being just as flabby n sick as this fight, except going 5 rounds.

I think Bisping is really going to try to bring it. This fight is a referendum on his entire career. It really just depends what Anderson shows up for the fight

To be fair, Mousasi only throws out jabs and always plays it safe. Boring fighter.

That's pretty much true, and I like Gegard. Had high hopes for him when he came in. He really hasn't been impressive in any win, other than when he fought Mark Munoz. He's a skilled fighter, he just needs to show more urgency.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is this the first Silva fight since he dropped the title?

I actually thought he retired :eek:

He won on cards, but the fight was NC because he popped hot.

We're talking fights since he lost the title. Tonight is his third.

Win or lose, credit to Bisping for finally getting this fight. He was one of the few people who wanted Anderson. He always came up just short though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ah yes the suspension, that was what I was thinking about. My pad guys, I apologize

Zemm

Watching the boxing at the same time and what a contrast in excitement.
The crowd is dead, hope Silva/Bisping picks up the pace.

For the past couple of years boxing (especially in the UK) has really come back, and MMA/UFC has really dropped. Didn't think I'd see boxing being way waaaaaaay more exciting than MMA again but it is right now,

For the past couple of years boxing (especially in the UK) has really come back, and MMA/UFC has really dropped. Didn't think I'd see boxing being way waaaaaaay more exciting than MMA again but it is right now,

Maybe in the UK but not globally. 2015 was the biggest year in the history of the UFC

rtcn63

If Silva loses this fight, I can't see him taking the belt and holding it ever again. He's a great fighter, but his time may just be up.

painey

lol, Bisping gets a UK flag on his tale of the tape, but other fighters tonight had the St Georges Cross if they were English

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
If Silva loses this fight, I can't see him taking the belt and holding it ever again. He's a great fighter, but his time may just be up.
He's never touching that belt again regardless. He would completely destroyed Bisping if he were in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom