• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Fight Night:Silva Vs Bisping - Fight pass 1pm PT/4pm ET/9pm GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main Card - 4 PM ET/1 PM PT/9PM GMT

Michael Bisping vs. Anderson Silva
Thales Leites vs. Gegard Mousasi
Tom Breese vs. Keita Nakamura
Brad Pickett vs. Francisco Rivera

Prelims - 12:45 PM ET/9:45 AM PT/5:45 PM GMT

Makwan Amirkhani vs. Mike Wilkinson 
David Grant vs. Marlon Vera 
Scott Askham vs. Chris Dempsey 
Arnold Allen vs. Yaotzin Meza 
Krzysztof Jotko vs. Bradley Scott 
Rustam Khabilov vs. Norman Parke 
Jarjis Danho vs. Daniel Omielanczuk 
Thibault Gouti vs. Teemu Packalen 
Martin Svensson  vs. David Teymur 

Really looking forward to this one especially since I will be at the O2 arena to see it in in person.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So is this not PPV?

edit: oh the timing is bad for the US, that makes sense.

Maoyama

Banned
Crazy that Anderson is on Fight Pass.

UFC hired a Top former exec from Yahoo-Direct TV with the promise of letting him run Fight Pass. You know this dude is pulling some massive leverage behind the scenes to get this service up and running in a big way.

Mafro

Crazy and dumb it isn't on UK TV at all. The big Fight Pass shows are usually picked up by Channel 5 or Pick TV.

I'm Brazilian and used to support Anderson Silva. But I didn't really know anything about him, when I found out how he acted inside the octagon with his opponents... yeah, I'm not supporting him anymore. What a complete idiot.

Anth1888

Crazy and dumb it isn't on UK TV at all. The big Fight Pass shows are usually picked up by Channel 5 or Pick TV.

Not even on BT who have the PPV's. The viewing figures in the UK will be minimal for probably the biggest card here. Shot themselves in the foot imo.

Not even on BT who have the PPV's. The viewing figures in the UK will be minimal for probably the biggest card here. Shot themselves in the foot imo.

They are trying to grow Fight Pass with a huge card, due to the slow death of TV. A lot of people are cable cutting now days so they are trying to put bigger and bigger cards on Fight Pass. I can understand it being frustrating for people though

HarryKS

I'm Brazilian and used to support Anderson Silva. But I didn't really know anything about him, when I found out how he acted inside the octagon with his opponents... yeah, I'm not supporting him anymore. What a complete idiot.

What? Taunting is legit.

Here we go. Time to find my seat.

t4FdcOLh.jpg

Zemm

This is pretty big, no? I feel like it is. Its only a short while ago (well, 2 years) that the biggest fights started getting their first mentions on the website. They are also covering it live on the website, its on the main page. Hopefully a turnaround in British coverage of MMA.

Considering we've gone from live TV shows to live text updates I'd call this a massive step back for UFC in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom