• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Versus 5: Hardy vs Lytle - 8.14.11 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

The lightweight logjam has left no viable title contender. There is only one man.

J9lpi.jpg

The "Hardy might get cut" storyline is ridiculous. Even Dana seemed to think it was silly in Ariel's interview the other day. You don't cut someone for losing to the champ, the guy who's in a #1 contender fight, and a guy who only loses by submission.

dream

I mean, yeah, I think entertainment and budo is more important than boring competition but I kind of hope Lytle takes Outlaw Dan down and gets the safe win. I'd hate to see him get KOed in his last fight.

BigKaboom2 said:
The "Hardy might get cut" storyline is ridiculous. Even Dana seemed to think it was silly in Ariel's interview the other day. You don't cut someone for losing to the champ, the guy who's in a #1 contender fight, and a guy who only loses by submission.

didn't something similar happen to Thales Leites?

skyfinch

BigKaboom2 said:

carlos condit knocked him the fuck out.

Zeliard

BigKaboom2 said:
Dana White said it basically depends on how the fight goes. If Hardy gets finished or blown out, he's likely done. If it's a close decision, remains to be seen.

Rur0ni

AwesomeSauce said:
He also got cut because that was one of the worst ppvs that i have ever seen when he fought Silva. He deserved to be cut.
Yeah they were looking for a reason to can his ass.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
While technically accurate, Dan Hardy "Won 7 of last 10 fights" really isn't painting the full picture now is it?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Zeliard said:
Dana White said it basically depends on how the fight goes. If Hardy gets finished or blown out, he's likely done. If it's a close decision, remains to be seen.
Dana's being nice. Has anyone survived 4 straight losses in the UFC besides Tito?

Zeliard

Chamber said:
Dana's being nice. Has anyone survived 4 straight losses in the UFC besides Tito?
Yeah it's unlikely. Probably the only way he's sticking around after a loss is if it's a controversial outcome.

dream

So much personality, so little skill. I hope Outlaw Dan at least decides to put Lytle over the right way and gets brutally knocked out.

Heel

19-19...Lytle got staggered 3 times or so. He's throwing fastball rights...if one of those lands flush it's goodnight Irene.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Yea Hardy good move. Take the blackbelt to the ground you fucking tool.

Good riddance to that shithead.

Looks like Lytle will at the very least end his career with a submission bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom