• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Versus 6: Cruz vs Johnson - 10.1.11 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Maklershed said:
Thats too bad because WEC had some of the best fights I've ever seen.
No doubt. I loved WEC but casual fans would rather see fat ass heavyweights throw bombs.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
parrotbeak said:
Can you gif them necking after?
awwwi9h1.gif

dream

yacobod said:
i like watching mighty mouse try for head kicks that don't come above cruz's chest/shoulders

I love the speed and pace of 135 but the lack of power makes every fight look like a hard sparring session.

yacobod

Banned
dream said:
I love the speed and pace of 135 but the lack of power makes every fight look like a hard sparring session.

ya it's hard to generate a lot of power when these guys weigh as much as a warm up set on bench press. they are fun fights, but i rather watch a 155 pound scrap.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I hope it's an upset. I've never seen Cruz off his game like this. It's refreshing in a way.

Damn, Cruz breathing hard......lol

I love it.......can't stand watching his ass Salsa Dance all around the cage.....

Keep it up Johnson!!!!!

TheNatural

My Member!
Game effort from Mighty Mouse, unfortunately I don't think he's even won a round. He's going to have to push the pace and get to Cruz while he's seemingly gassing.

yacobod

Banned
cruz is breathing hard but he's won every round, i don't know how everyone is scoring it so far. he's getting outwrestled.

jut420

Neo Member
Mighty Mouse looking good. I don't know if I've ever seen someone get out of that choke when it's so deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom