• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Fight Night 81 - Dillashaw vs Cruz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why Trillashaw was disappointed :/

He should have attacked the legs more. He figured that out by the end and it cost him the title.

Cruz better not get injured now.

Don't know why Trillashaw was disappointed :/

He should have attacked the legs more. He figured that out by the end and it cost him the title.

Cruz better not get injured now.

Probably because he thought he won the fight. When you're in there you don't have the luxury that we do when watching.

dabig2

Meh. Was kinda hoping TJ because at least I can trust his legs for a next fight.

But he should've started going for the legs almost immediately to limit Cruz's movement. You already know he's spry and has an issue with them. Don't go headhunting until you've made him flatfooted.

zewone

I put $200 on Cruz. Let's see if that pays out.

ooXP5HE.png

Pop

Time for UFC to go the way of boxing and fade out. Dancing and running back the whole time is not a champion.

I didn't care who win but this dude is as "exciting" as Mayweather. Run run run till you win the match.

BadAss2961

Wat

TJ hit nothing but air for the first three rounds.
TJ's leg kicks were the most significant strikes in the fight, which became prevalent in the 3rd round and onward.

I don't think it's a robbery or anything, but a shitty way to crown a new champ. In such a close fight where TJ was the aggressor and did the most damage, the champ should've got the nod.

I just don't think Cruz did enough at all.

maxiell

Carlos Condit should be awarded the bantamweight title.

Close fight but damage gave it to Cruz. Surprised Dillashaw did absolutely nothing on the ground even just to gas Dominick out a little.

What Eddie Alvarez did to win I'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom