• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox 18 - Johnson vs Bader. 8 p.m E.T/1 a.m GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarvelousCheapEeve.gif

That looked like a fucking King of the Cage squash match.

That's an insult to KOTC legends like Tony "Kryptonite" Lopez.

Let us not forget that Ryan Bader was choked out by a past his prime Tito Ortiz. He should have never been main evening cards to begin with. Save your wolf tickets, Dana.

That's an insult to KOTC legends like Tony "Kryptonite" Lopez.

Let us not forget that Ryan Bader was choked out by a past his prime Tito Ortiz. He should have never been main evening cards to begin with. Save your wolf tickets, Dana.

AND he got dropped in that fight as well by K1 Grandpa Tito.

Verendus

Banned
I'm not entirely sure why this match happened in the first place, and everyone saw this coming, but I guess Rumble needed a tune up after the last fight. It's weird. This is the kind of what Romanian Reigns should've done to Jimmy Haitch to prepare for Barack. It's like real life is better organized than script.

Time to sleep, and rejuvenate myself.

This is why you should never pay for UFC fight cards.

For all the good fights, you get a lot of really shitty ones.

I hope for all of fuck's sake that the McGregor/dos Anjos fight doesn't end quickly.

Rur0ni

I'm not entirely sure why this match happened in the first place, and everyone saw this coming, but I guess Rumble needed a tune up after the last fight. It's weird. This is the kind of what Romanian Reigns should've done to Jimmy Haitch to prepare for Barack. It's like real life is better organized than script.

Time to sleep, and rejuvenate myself.
Well Bader was on a very long fight streak and this was for title implications, it was the only sensible fight at LHW to be made at the moment.

Well Bader was on a very long fight streak and this was for title implications, it was the only sensible fight at LHW to be made at the moment.

His resume has so much aluminum a crackhead tried to steal it for scrap. Everytime he's gone up against anyone even remotely skilled, he's lost. Badly. He's just not at this level the UFC should stop booking him like he is. Put him on prelims and shit.

HAHA. Just like last fight, Northcutt looks awful when he is on his back. Hype train derailed by a guy nobody knows who took the fight on 8 day (?) notice. Damn!

He probably would have won the fight standing but yeah, he doesn't do anything on the ground.

This loss is good for him though, it should either make him quit and have a successful pre-career engineering thang in college or he should stick with fighting, get real trainers and a fight camp or whatever and learn what to do when taken down.

I don't know what the fuck that thing he tried with his legs was that put him on the ground(was he trying that leg takedown or was that a strike???).

I also don't think this weight class is right for him, he can't push around guys this size.

He couldn't take down tubby.

ApharmdX

Banned
Jones will be smart enough to avoid Rumble's striking until he gases himself 3 or 4 minutes into the first round.

Jones has been hittable at times. He does have a big reach advantage over Rumble so if he can keep him from closing the distance early he can sub him later.

That said, of any matchup for Jones at LHW, this is the most dangerous.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
He probably would have won the fight standing but yeah, he doesn't do anything on the ground.

This loss is good for him though, it should either make him quit and have a successful pre-career engineering thang in college or he should stick with fighting, get real trainers and a fight camp or whatever and learn what to do when taken down.
He's training at Tristar.

He's training at Tristar.

Either you're responding with old info, or I can't keep up with this shit anymore. Though being 19, I don't think it's over for him, despite some posters in this thread sporting massive erections because of (and in anticipation of) his loss.

Anyway, Bader has NEVER been main event material. Hell, barely main card material. Anyone could've seen that ending from a mile away.

Either you're responding with old info, or I can't keep up with this shit anymore. Though being 19, I don't think it's over for him, despite some posters in this thread sporting massive erections because of (and in anticipation of) his loss.

He'll be fine.

I doubt he gives up, he has too much drive.

I thought he looked good until they got to the ground.

I guess he has trained in Brazilian Jujitsu and wrestling but he's so passive on the ground.

I even saw him looking possibly to his corner for instructions of what to do, not a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom