• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Fight Night 81 - Dillashaw vs Cruz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, he's trolling

Brett Okamoto ‏@bokamotoESPN 26s27 seconds ago

Fourth round to Cruz. I have TJ up 3-1. Could see 2-2. Wouldn't surprise me if some judges have it 3-1 Cruz. Crazy. 3-1 TJ for me though.

dabig2

So running and moving backwards the whole match is elusive...ok

Well yeah. If you're not getting hit or are difficult to catch then by definition you're elusive. Cruz has done a little more than just move backwards anyways. Decent head movement and constant motion on the feet.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Man, I really thought the ring rust would completely wreck Cruz, along with the 2 knee injuries. I couldn't really tell if Cruz was back after that mauling of Mizugaki because it was only 1 minute long so we didn't really get to see how his cardio/footwork were gonna be.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Gotta be terrifying to take a leg kick when you're this tired and coming off of half a decade of knee injury layoffs. Cruz looked as good as he did when he was holding onto the title for three rounds though, I think he's got this decision.

Pop

Cruz is boring. Looking like Mayweather out there. Run run, run some more then throw weak ass punches.

dabig2

Cruz should win but I can see the judges giving it to TJ. But those Cruz TDs in rounds 2 and 3 were pretty big.

I have it 3-2 cruz... although round 1 or even 2 could go either way on the judges score card depending on how much weight they put into takedowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom