• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Versus 6: Cruz vs Johnson - 10.1.11 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
It baffles me how cruz fights with his hands down like that and doesnt eat something more often then he does.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Nice, defending the take down with the feet stuck between the cage and mat. Didnt work long though.

Gr1mLock said:
It baffles me how cruz fights with his hands down like that and doesnt eat something more often then he does.

Well he slips, ducks and moves out of everything so he isnt to concerned about getting hit i guess.

Heel

Congrats to Maklershed on his Struve pick...remember I believed in you! :)

Beautiful suplex from Cruz. Somewhere, Miyata is smiling.

2whqyhcpd7t.gif

So frustrating that Mighty Mouse can't stop a takedown when Cruz is so gassed. He's winning the standup easily but he's just too small to stay competitive in the grappling.

TheNatural

My Member!
Johnson looks like he should be in flyweight compared to Cruz. Cruz is completely gassed and is still taking him down. He needs the miracle KO now.

desa

yacobod said:
is rogan trying to sell mouse working off his back? really....

i hate rogan.

I was just about to post this. Rogan all over mouse's nuts. I don't think he said anything positive about cruz's offensive grappling.

Gr1mLock said:
There aren't really any great strikers in his division to make him pay.

Game effort by Mighty Mouse but he's just too small for this fight. Cruz is laying and praying with ease.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Cruz's lay-fu has been pretty nasty this fight.

yacobod

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
There aren't really any great strikers in his division to make him pay.

Game effort by Mighty Mouse but he's just too small for this fight. Cruz is laying and praying with ease.

well the bigger issue is that there is nobody with any power at 135. like mouse literally had no way to win this fight if he couldnt outwrestle cruz for a decision.

TheNatural

My Member!
Johnson just can't do anything, good effort though. If Dana ever tries to deep further and add a flyweight division with a bunch of Japanese shrimps he would probably kick their ass.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Amazing performance by Cruz.

Heel

DJ got outmatched on strength, not his technique. Look at all of the whizzers he used to shuck off takedowns...and when he was taken down, he had great escapes. When the flyweight division opens up he's going to be a beast.

49-46, Cruz wins by 5 inch height advantage.

The judges could be out of their minds and score it for Johnson if they're into his aggression though. It's not like he was whiffing on too many of them but they just didn't make up for all the takedowns.

Cipherr

58 45? Damn... thats kinda..

Sure he got takedowns, but he couldnt do shit with them. He couldnt even do anything with 2 full chokes.... I guess that doesnt matter though,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom