• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uhhh... head hurts (hangover recovery thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chittagong

Gold Member
So it's Sunday morning hangover again. Too much drinking and partying last night, combined wit the completely idiot party smoking habit. Resulted in pretty massive hangover with a bitch of a headache.

Finally now towards noon I've finally at least got up from bed and managed to eat something, eating usually helps. As does hanging out at GAF.

I really hate it when the serotonin hits the rock bottom on hangover days. Even if I realize it, it makes the mood depressed. Thinking only on the stupid crap talked and done the night before. Hopefully there is something on TV soon, to get my mind on. Simpsons comes soon. Now UpNorth, the Scandinavian top list on MTV. Not much but better than the haunting silence.

I wish I had some milk.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
fuck, I didn't even get drunk like I thought I was going to....I wish I'd be having a hangover tomorrow.

aoi tsuki

It's been a while since i've had a proper hangover. i usually drink a lot of water over the course of the day to help rehydrate myself.

Where are you that it's noon? It's almost 4a here. And no, i don't feel like looking at a map of time zones. It's almost 4a here. ^_^

Chittagong

Gold Member
aoi tsuki said:
It's been a while since i've had a proper hangover. i usually drink a lot of water over the course of the day to help rehydrate myself.

Where are you that it's noon? It's almost 4a here. And no, i don't feel like looking at a map of time zones. It's almost 4a here. ^_^

Helsinki. It's pretty dark to be noon. The sun doesen't come much up this time of year. Adds up, of course.

Seth C

I'm feeling a little bit of a hangover, but not enough to really hold me back. Just enough to make me fill not quite chipper.

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
Always drink a pint of water before going to bed the night before.

Eat something fatty when you wake up, take your favourite asprin and off back to bed you go.

If that doesn't work, continue drinking water, but make sure you don't do it on an empty stomach. Try not to use computers, but TV is okay.

And most of all, don't worry about what you did the night before. All part of the fun, innit :D

Chittagong

Gold Member
JetSetHero said:
And most of all, don't worry about what you did the night before. All part of the fun, innit :D

This is probably the most important piece of advice, although hardest to execute

* Remembers a hour long, graphic discussion with close, long time female friend about butt sex experiences *

Shit!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Chittagong said:
This is probably the most important piece of advice, although hardest to execute

* Remembers a hour long, graphic discussion with close, long time female friend about butt sex experiences *

Shit!
Been there, done that (just different conversation)

Sometimes ignorance is a true bliss :(

And most of all, don't worry about what you did the night before. All part of the fun, innit

Haha, yeah... I made out with a girl for 3 hours last night shortly after she gave me a wedgie in front of my friends.

pollo

Banned
oh man this girl i was kinda getting touchy with at a club on thursday who got freaked out, was hitting on me last night getting close and shit RIGHT in front of my girl friend. That was some shit. And I was powerless to stop it due to the influence of my russian friend smirnoff. =/

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Chittagong said:

Shit!

Nice, bro! :D

She can be a short-term fuck buddy now too, am I right??

Chittagong

Gold Member
Badabing said:
Nice, bro! :D

She can be a short-term fuck buddy now too, am I right??

Nope, she has a good relationship as do I, so exploring that route would give less than it would take. And she is a shrink - Sopranos + 6 feet under show that not much normal can come out of that... But it's good to know that we have similar interests, hehe.

Greasy breakfast, coffee, lots of water.

Also, try a SAMe. It's an amino acid that's used in treating depression, liver disease, migranes and a bunch of other stuff. When my kitty had a liver problem, my vet told to pick some up at the drug store for him. He mentioned that if he had a night of hard partying, he'd take one in the morning and it would help him feel better. I've tried it and it seems to work.

dem

I could barely walk lastnight... but I feel great this morning!

Funny how that works sometimes...

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
ugh....
haloween...
catwoman....
wonder woman.....
hungover......
fucked up knee......
ugh.....

drinking sucks....

nah!

way more

I lost my phone!

And I leaned against a wall that wasn't really a wall, just some shitty partition. Damn that looked bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom