• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK: 79% Of Street Fighter 6 physical sales sales were on PS5

feynoob

Banned
The thing is I am not angry about anything but can you understand how games that we have barely seen anything of and that aren't released can also not be good?Do you and I wnt them to be good ?Damn right but are we sure that they will be ?No, even good studios can release bad games.
By the way I was talking abolut a head to head from release up until year 3 and so far Xb1 won, it may change but that wasn't the discussion until you brought that up.Just like Xbox hating and everything.
So maybe if people have problems with your posts but not mine maybe they weren't as bad as you thought they were.
I do agree that however good they will or will not be they do show a bit diversity but that doesn't mean they will be amazing or bad , just more diverse the rest is assumptions.
I hope this showcase is packed with more gameplays.
We need competition to push gaming forward.

I want the old era back, were we used to get a lot of great games from everyone (PC and consoles).
I am sick and tired of these live service games taking over.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Nice FUD topic title you got there, OP.
7oj5og.jpg

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I hope this showcase is packed with more gameplays.
We need competition to push gaming forward.

I want the old era back, were we used to get a lot of great games from everyone (PC and consoles).
I am sick and tired of these live service games taking over.
Good for you, but what does your response have to do with anything I said?

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
That was the end of our topic.
Is there a parrallel discussion taking place inside your head ?
Because you seem to be offended by posts that shouldn't and are responding with things that have absolutely no connections to posts you are replying to...

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
So our topic ended talking about live services games ?And gameplay at conference?None of that was brought up but that's what you chose to talk about....Just like the "hate on Xbox" none of that was brought up but you chose to talk about that.
In a head to head about the 3 years games that came out you chose to talk about games that aren't out.
How is it that each and every single response you gave to me have been missing one vital thing...Relevancy.
I talk about X you are angry about Y, I mention A you respond about B and create scenarios were you and Xbox are being attacked by nobody here, at least not me.This whole discussion between us two in this thread has been me trying to understand how you come to a response that have nothing to do with a post you replied to.I even tried to explain to why on what basis you were arguing with DeepEnigma DeepEnigma where "Oh surprise" you were talking about something that he wasn't talking about again.

Top Bottom