• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

MicH

Just got my Meta Knight, Dedede And Mega Man (super late delivery, how odd). All of them look really good. Meta Knight doesn't have any "battle scars" on his mask, so I'm really pleased with him

Will find out if that is still true today. My two orders of dedede and meta knights havent shipped yet, so i'm suspecting problems.

Damn, why do i work until 7 pm......

why whould I lie?
Today morning I bought my daily roll with sausage at the supermarket before work and I had a little time left. So I hopped into the next dvd/books/cd store and grabbed these four:
8E5vYuj.jpg

They had also tons of Sonics but ...uhm..yeah, to hell with him already

Kyonashi

why whould I lie?
Today morning I bought my daily roll with sausage at the supermarket before work and I had a little time left. So I hopped into the next dvd/books/cd store and grabbed these four:
8E5vYuj.jpg

You hopped next door on your lunch break and just casually picked them up...

I'm so jealous.

If they're so common you wouldn't mind picking an MK up for me would you

yikes... I really didn't want to get started with this Amiibo stuff... I bought a Lucario yesterday and an Ike today... and now I want more. :(

I'm the same. I picked up Mega Man and then I couldn't help myself and bought Toon Link, Meta Knight and Shulk. Now I want more even though they barely serve a purpose. At least I can get four random gifts every day in Hyrule Warriors.

Aight amiibros!

I have all spares of:

Sonic
Mega Man (kinda battered card)
Meta Knight (creased card)* - GONE
Dedede* - RESERVED

I have everything, so not looking to trade. Happy to ship within UK (costs too much for further afield). Shoot me a PM if interested.

*These 2 are obviously sought after and I have a non GAF wanting it, so drop me a line anyway about them and if they back out then I'll pass it along here.

H1PSTER

Aight amiibros!

I have all spares of:

Sonic
Meta Knight (creased card)*
Dedede*

I have everything, so not looking to trade. Happy to ship within UK (costs too much for further afield). Shoot me a PM if interested.

*These 2 are obviously sought after and I have a non GAF wanting it, so drop me a line anyway about them and if they back out then I'll pass it along here.

Would love Dedede.

Kyonashi

Aight amiibros!

I have all spares of:

Sonic
Meta Knight (creased card)*
Dedede*

Sent you a PM regarding MK. :) Hope your non-GAFfer falls through :p

Inotti

Are any of you collecting unopened Amiibos or do you all just take amiibos out of the box?
I'm not sure if I should open my Shulk or not. ._.

Are any of you collecting unopened Amiibos or do you all just take amiibos out of the box?

Samus and Link are out. Everyone else (maybe anorher 10) aren't.

I'm collecting, maybe selling in the future, though I don't know why, cause I NEVER end up selling my collectibles. At this point, I just like the packaging.

Sorry Shulk et al., you'll be in your plastic prison for quite a while.

Kyonashi

Anywhere in the UK has any stock of the new wave? I managed to get hold of megaman and toon link from Amazon but all the others are out of stock pretty much everywhere online.

Basically the latest update is that Argos, Toys R Us and Tesco don't seem to have *fully* put the new wave up online yet. Stay wired and you might be able to snag one of the rarer Amiibo (Shulk, Dedede and Meta Knight). As always, GAME and Amazon pre-orders were allocated early and as such are most likely all gone.

TheMoon

I open them all. The only reason I have an unopened Shulk, Meta Knight and DeDeDe is because I'm still waiting for the shipment of my preordered ones and I want to compare them and pick the best looking ones since DeDeDe and Meta Knight are very inconsistent with their paint jobs, sadly. At least from the ones I've seen so far (black smudges on MK's mask, bad paint job on DeDeDe's hammer).

Sorry for the confusion but it seems you missed the bit with the NOA tweet below the pic. That photo is part of the tweet, meaning it's not my pic, it's from NOA ;)

Ah yes.

I'll wait for it to come...in Pog form.
NFC Pogs.
He, remember Shulk? Huh? Well he's back...and it in POG form.

Anywhere in the UK has any stock of the new wave? I managed to get hold of megaman and toon link from Amazon but all the others are out of stock pretty much everywhere online.

Sonic shouldn't be too hard to get.

Koren

I'm at 26/29 (still missing Dedede, Meta Knight and Shulk) and all of them are currently unopened. I'll most probably open them, though, but I want to take my time thinking of the best way to do it, I really like the packaging.

Kyonashi

DDD/Shulk/MK up on Gamestop but I can't get an order to complete... I get stuck on the payment page which just refreshes when I click the button.

kubus

If anyone finds the Shulk/DDD/MK combo anywhere please buy them for me, I'll pay you cost + shipping :(. I'm getting pretty desperate here. It's an amiibo wasteland in this town v_v

why whould I lie?
8E5vYuj.jpg

Not calling you a liar lol.

But i didn´t have any luck yesterday. Müller & Libro.

Going today to a Saturn. Goddamn, all my free time going towards Amiibo.....

But got a Shulk in the mail yesterday. YAY.

After hours of ringing up GAME to grill them because they were only honouring 2 of the 5 amiibo I reserved way back when they first came up on pre-order, and then calling them out again on trying to charge me the new £15 price tag to re-pre-order each of them, I've now finally managed to obtain all 5 of my pre-orders at the original price I paid when I reserved them. Bloody bastards.

HzzXmyj.png

Never using GAME again.

Ugh they're horrible.

They instantly and with no warning cancelled my preorders when I'd ordered doubles of Metaknight and Rosalina, but I'd ordered them about 3 months before they'd started their '1 per customer' rule. I contacted them asking could they not just lower my allocation to one of each but they said it was impossible as their computer system automatically reallocates everything to other pending orders. So much bullshit.

Now I've had to pay over £30 to get my Rosalina figure from eBay Japan. I'm not too bothered about all my boxes not matching as I open all my figures anyway.

This was on Game.co.uk by the way, did you pre-order yours in-store?

Spades

After hours of ringing up GAME to grill them because they were only honouring 2 of the 5 amiibo I reserved way back when they first came up on pre-order, and then calling them out again on trying to charge me the new £15 price tag to re-pre-order each of them, I've now finally managed to obtain all 5 of my pre-orders at the original price I paid when I reserved them. Bloody bastards.

HzzXmyj.png

Never using GAME again.

At least you got them sorted in the end dude.

Did they say why they were only honouring 2 out of 5 originally?

This was on Game.co.uk by the way, did you pre-order yours in-store?

Nope, online as well. 2 months after pre-ordering them online I got the update to say 3 of them were cancelled (Oddly enough the 3 rarer ones Meta, DeDeDe and Shulk).I rang them up and they said my card failed despite using the same card to order a Bowser amiibo at the same time and in the same order as the 5 pre-orders. The real insult was the price hike for re-ordering them (How odd, my faulty card only affected the rarer amiibos instead of the entire order huh? What a coincidence!) was having none of it though and eventually got passed onto a much more friendly adviser who actually apologised and re-ordered all of them at the original £11 tag I pre-ordered them all at.

The woman I was dealing with before him was a right piece of work.

kubus

For once, I'm actually very happy I live in Denmark.

ic28vKdh.jpg

Holy shit!!!

If they have extra Shulk, MK, DDD, is it possible you could get them for me? I'll pay the total cost and shipping of course (I live in the Netherlands).

Totally understand if you're not up for it, but I'm getting desperate now, lol.

Top Bottom