• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK game retailers discuss phenomenal Wii U preorders

"We're really looking forward to bundling it at £320 with Rabbids, Nintendoland and nothing else" A certain retailer with a fondness for the colour purple said.

Hey guys. Just as a heads up to those sitting on the fence as regards to pre-ordering a Wii U in the UK, I just now placed an order with Shopto for a premium model (after much indecision). 5 minutes after placing the order they raised a ticket on my account to let me know that they have secured enough stock so that I'll get my order on launch day. I was expecting to have to wait a few weeks, if not until after xmas, to get hold of one.

Long and short: Shopto have guaranteed Wii U premium consoles available for day 1 even at this late point, so if you want to get an order in, I'd guess this is the place to go.

As an aside, it seems they'll start processing preorders on the 23rd (Friday) according to their ticket.

I got this as well, a little bit surprised as i managed to get the Wii U ZombiU bundle + Nintendoland + NSMBU for £369 off them (before they changed the price to £399) and went i spoke to them a few weeks ago they said they couldn't 100% confirm a day 1 release at the time.

Still roll on the next 2 weeks ^_____^

apana

and give ebay money? nah
i7G8MREgO3fYz.gif

This supply manipulation cannot continue. Maybe congress should look into it.

Top Bottom