• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - PS4 Edition |OT| Logan's Last Ride

Needlecrash

Seems that's I'll be playing the PS4 version and the PC version from here on out. Hit me up if anyone wants to run some sets or wtaheevey. PSN ID is FujiwaraDashing. I run Chris/Taskmaster/?

KingT

Neo Member
Sorry if this was asked before but I seem to be having a problem playing offline versus mode as the game won't recognise the 2nd controller. does anyone else have the same issue?

Brook converter finally came in the mail today.

tumblr_nrlbcsJwMH1syd5jno1_250.gif

I cannot stress enough how much better everything feels now that I'm not stuck with that abhorrent DS4 D-Pad. I can actually backwards wavedash properly, can do all of my bnbs. I felt like I was in molasses before.

Producer

Learning Dr. Doom.

Badass.

Everyone should learn doom. Best support character in the game. A few tips: you should be tri dashing with him at all times, much faster than his normal dashes. He can cancel any non launcher normal into a dash, which cancels into a tri dash, which is super useful in continuing pressure.

Sorry if this was asked before but I seem to be having a problem playing offline versus mode as the game won't recognise the 2nd controller. does anyone else have the same issue?

You've probably figured it out by now, but player 2 needs to press Options. It caught me out for a minute or two.

PSqueak

Banned
Question, is anybody having trouble getting Ranked or or Single matches?

Right now it seems like the only way i can find opponents online is looking for global lobbies.

Question, is anybody having trouble getting Ranked or or Single matches?

Right now it seems like the only way i can find opponents online is looking for global lobbies.

I think it's just a problem with the way Marvel searches for matches. If you search for same rank or all ranks, the two are mutually exclusive, and anecdotally everyone always seemed to use same on the 360 version. You'd think there'd be more people in all since most of the people playing are oldheads who lost their rank, or at least that same would have more people to play with since the ranks are much more congested than before, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe there just aren't as many people playing as we thought there would be.

Marvel

could never
Everyone should learn doom. Best support character in the game. A few tips: you should be tri dashing with him at all times, much faster than his normal dashes. He can cancel any non launcher normal into a dash, which cancels into a tri dash, which is super useful in continuing pressure.
Yup I'm currently working on the dashes!

tribal24

Banned

I cannot stress enough how much better everything feels now that I'm not stuck with that abhorrent DS4 D-Pad. I can actually backwards wavedash properly, can do all of my bnbs. I felt like I was in molasses before.

Got my brook converter today too !!! I'm hyped to try my stick again with this game

Where you buy yours? 👀

Jawmuncher

I wish they had tuned the trophy list a bit, instead of just changing one trophy. The original MVC3 release had the best list outside of the need to get every arcade ending.

bubumiao

They gonna patch in support for ps3 sticks or what? I'm thinking some of you guys are just too impatient to wait. We need to be more vocal about the desire for this patch. I tweeted at Capcom a few times, guess I'll start doing that daily.

GGs

Man I am so bad with anyone who isn't a devil may cry character. >_<

I need dem sword normals.

Plus my sub teams have like no okizeme whatsoever.

tribal24

Banned
GGs

Man I am so bad with anyone who isn't a devil may cry character. >_<

I need dem sword normals.

Plus my sub teams have like no okizeme whatsoever.

yeah ggs have to run for dinner , i was trying to get use to jill again with arcade sticks. Love this game too good!

Femto.

Anyone have tips for using Nova's CR assist?

I have him paired with Dante and Morrigan. I can't seem to find a way to make it work.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Anyone have a recommendation for a character to complement C Viper / Morrigan?

Dante, Doom, Strange (Bolts), Trish (Beam assist), Rocket Raccoon (Log Trap), Shuma (Mystic Ray), Taskmaster, Sent, or Akuma.

Depending on what style you want to play these will work. Doom overall gives the most flexibility since all 3 of his assist can be used based on match up.

leroidys

Awesome, thanks for the replies, that gives me a lot to experiment with. Trying to get a little bit good at this game so I have a base to work from for Infinite.

Top Bottom