• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Popeyes vs. KFC 3: The Clash of Two Chickens (UMVC3 GAF Grudge Match)

I actually like both Popeyes and KFC equally, but there's so many more Popeye's than KFC in my area that I might as well side with Popeyes.

Love me some KFC chicken strips, though.

Degen

I'm ready to pick a side: KFC. Had some recently. So. Damn. BASED. I don't get that feeling from too many chicken joints. I've tried everything around here.

Popeye's is average. Like, 8-pieces-for-$7.99-at-your-local-grocery-store average, and that's on a good service day. Otherwise it's glorified Shake 'n Bake.
The biscuits are the vanilla lariat of the place and everybody knows that one good assist does not make a squad legit so hit the music.
Spindashing for a better tomorrow. Make PSN Chat proud! Team Armor approves this message. Team Armor. Game ruined.™

but between you guys and me:

cUnwR.gif

TBQH

I was so fraudulent. I tried getting some H loops in with Nova, but they wouldn't come in. That and I was extra free.

GGs, though.

Shouts out to Gimlet.

Shouts out to red life.

Shouts out to white girls.

Shouts out to KFC.

Edit: Yeah, dat lag.

Dartastic

I was so fraudulent. I tried getting some H loops in with Nova, but they wouldn't come in. That and I was extra free.

GGs, though.

Shouts out to Gimlet.

Shouts out to red life.

Shouts out to KFC.

Dude, YOU were so fraudulent? I literally MISSED A FORWARD H COMBO WITH AMMY BECAUSE OF THE LAG. Hahahahah. Fuck going for complicated shit. /datlag

GGs tho. Shoutout to gimlet for realz. KFC unfortunately, wins. I'll take pics of me eating it in a couple days and post em here.

Degen

GGs, though.

Shouts out to Gimlet.

Shouts out to red life.

Shouts out to KFC.

it's all good! Wonkily-served justice is justice nonetheless
jxCni.jpg

You are the shame of QC, Spin.
Don't even talk about QC. Dodging finals like crazy over here.

Get your ass out!

Dude, YOU were so fraudulent? I literally MISSED A FORWARD H COMBO WITH AMMY BECAUSE OF THE LAG. Hahahahah. Fuck going for complicated shit. /datlag

GGs tho. Shoutout to gimlet for realz.
Word. GGs all around. Glad I won't have to taste that Popeyes. Phew. Dodgin' bullets.

it's all good! Wonkily-served justice is justice nonetheless
jxCni.jpg
SWAGGGGG

Well, I didn't watch any of this, have no idea who any of you are, and still somehow feel invested in this thread.

I will swallow my pride and eat KFC tomorrow.

I think I've eaten more fried chicken since this thread popped up than I did all of the rest of this year.

SwiftRage
DansGame

Naw, I've eaten there before. But just, I discovered popeyes and I never looked back.
Whatever you do, stay away from the Honey BBQ ribs. Them shits are small for no reason at all. Well, at least where I go.

So KFC won? i thought that was obvious.
Yep. I fought the good fight for us all.

Well, I didn't watch any of this, have no idea who any of you are, and still somehow feel invested in this thread.

I will swallow my pride and eat KFC tomorrow.

I think I've eaten more fried chicken since this thread popped up than I did all of the rest of this year.
I am pleased to have enlightened you.

blurrygil

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT KAAAAAAAAAAAAY EEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFF CEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Brilliant Spin......BRILLIANT!!!!

Oh yeah, f**k the T*mbers.....

EAT DAT CHICKEN!!!!!

Dahbomb

Dart you need to level up, pick cheaper characters and challenge for a SALTY runback.

It's not MAHVEL without salty runbacks.

Top Bottom