• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2015 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Stay classy, Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Knife Party at Pier of Fear and honestly, it was average at best. Only one of the two producers was there. He didn't acknowledge the crowd, and (this is the same week their abandon ship released) basically played the CD from start to finish

I expected more!

Edit: I was also battling exhaustion and the feeling my dick was gonna explode due to holding back urine for two hours... That might explain it actually

Knife Party was so good. I'm surprised they are making anything new at the moment after they had to crunch so hard for Abandon Ship, figured they'd be taking a lot of time off on creation but I guess not.

They crunched to get Abandon Ship out? The final product doesn't sound like it at all. The music sounds like they were having a lot of fun.

Ashhong

I saw Knife Party at Pier of Fear and honestly, it was average at best. Only one of the two producers was there. He didn't acknowledge the crowd, and (this is the same week their abandon ship released) basically played the CD from start to finish

I expected more!

Edit: I was also battling exhaustion and the feeling my dick was gonna explode due to holding back urine for two hours... That might explain it actually

If this was at a festival just piss on the ground or a wall! :D

g23

European pre-madonna
How was Beyond? Seems like majority of Norcal didn't like the new location.

Besides the traffic, the terrible dust (invest in a bandana). It was awesome! So much feels. I'm actually from NorCal and like how it ended at 2 instead of 11 if it were @ shoreline.

They crunched to get Abandon Ship out? The final product doesn't sound like it at all. The music sounds like they were having a lot of fun.

It got delayed multiple times and I remember on twitter they were talking about how they had to deal with the label to keep them at bay from delivering a subpar album. When they finished they talked about how it was the first time they'd ever done something that was going straight from the studio to manufacturing because they ran up so close on their last delay.

It's a really good album and all new content where half of it could have been remixes.

It got delayed multiple times and I remember on twitter they were talking about how they had to deal with the label to keep them at bay from delivering a subpar album. When they finished they talked about how it was the first time they'd ever done something that was going straight from the studio to manufacturing because they ran up so close on their last delay.

It's a really good album and all new content where half of it could have been remixes.
Thanks for the background. I did not know that.

I'm glad they fought the studio. I do appreciate the fact that Abandon Ship was all new (even though I do enjoy things like Internet Friends VIP).

Thanks for the background. I did not know that.

I'm glad they fought the studio. I do appreciate the fact that Abandon Ship was all new (even though I do enjoy things like Internet Friends VIP).

All 3 of their mini albums 100% No Modern Talking, Rage Valley and Haunted House were enjoyable so I kind of knew that Abandon Ship was going to be at least least decent.

HOLY FIRE BEEN DANCING FOR AN HOUR STRAGHT W PRYDZ HOLY SHIT

MOV02189_zpse4552edf.gif

cdyhybrid

I feel like there's no point in even posting how good Prydz is anymore. He always puts on an amazing show.

Those dancers in the angel wings
6HDtQfw.png

Generate
cux1x3P.png

cdyhybrid

eric prydz takes more time to transition than most other "DJs" even play a single track.

it does. his 2013 set was pretty ridiculous though.

oh man is this the new single? haven't heard it yet.

Yep, out April 13th!

This set is getting blasted in the hotel room as we're getting ready to head out to EDC in June for sure.

i was really worried i wasn't going to hear any more SHM tracks from former members of SHM since hearing a lot of SHM tracks from former members of SHM barely 24 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom