• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2015 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Stay classy, Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxidax

Aw man Steve is just awesome. Always been my favorite of the three. Im so glad hes doing his thing solo and being great at it as expected. Departues can go depart their asses.

Dany

Banned
Knife Party was so good. I'm surprised they are making anything new at the moment after they had to crunch so hard for Abandon Ship, figured they'd be taking a lot of time off on creation but I guess not.

Wait are they? Did they play new stuff at Ultra?

Bloomers

I'm ranking Sunday on top (trance and prog house were king), followed by Saturday (killer Armin and other niche sets). Only Alesso, and Carl Cox really stand out to me for Friday.

God dammit I cant see shit cus he blocked me lol

beginning:

1sUO9VJ.png

d4EfmSZ.png

(i'll leave the "USB" parts for everyone else because holy shit :lol)

Bloomers

Is there a google doc with set downloads like last year? Gonna need to catch up.

Not a google doc, but 1001 tracklists tells you the names of all songs played in every DJ's set, and they usually have DL links on the left hand side.

There's so much music coming out of this Ultra weekend, it's like a festival New Year.

Majine

Banned
I like Armin as much as the next guy, but did they have to give him a 2nd stream slot? Was there no one else? Isn't Porter up now-ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom