• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2016 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Darude Sandstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Epilepsy warning:

pLo43H2.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Zedd puts on such a well directed set, it's insane. His new tunes are garbo but he definitely knows his shit when it comes to DJing

Prydz is really samey sounding in terms of sound design except under Cirez D (much like Deadmau5), but as someone who hates mainstream EDM for the most part I will always give him credit for his arrangements and melody. Guy knows how to build tension and show restraint while dropping a bomb.

subrock

i thought that was a positive thing? like people are "ohhhh shitttt" at the momentum/groove of the mix. i guess i can't tell.

Seemed like it was building and then broke down to just the drums. Main stage shit has to drop every 45 seconds or so or people get bored.

jambo

Above and Beyond
Dada Life
Gareth Emery
Kyau and Albert
Markus Schulz
Myon and Shane54
John 00 Fleming

The Hakkasan Night Club podcast is also fantastic.

Schulz's Global DJ Broadcast is really average these days, imo.

Also, Airwave's LCD Sessions is a great monthly show.

Basil O'Glue - Momentum is also a good show, but the release schedule is erratic at best.

Aomber

Love this orjan nilsen track, forgot the name of it but I remember a buddy of mine would drop it in his sets pretty often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom