• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2016 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Darude Sandstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like it took them and the crowd a couple of warmup tracks to start feeling it again.

Slaying now.

Give me Voodoo People, that's all I ask!

NotLiquid

Surprising that a lot of people haven't heard Pendulum here before. Glad that the first impression is serving them well though, they're amazing and this is a great set.

Hold Your Colour is still one of the GOAT electronic albums. DnB at it's finest.

SUDDENLY SLAM

Broseybrose

These guys are great and this is a fantastic set. But their drummer sounds a little shaky, at least for the first ten minutes or so... Im sure he's nervous.

Sai-kun

Banned
Surprising that a lot of people haven't heard Pendulum here before. Glad that the first impression is serving them well though, they're amazing and this is a great set.

Hold Your Colour is still one of the GOAT electronic albums. DnB at it's finest.

SUDDENLY SLAM

i'm pretty surprised too actually, i thought they were a lot more well known, especially among EDM fans.

also i fucking love slam because of motorstorm lmao

Bloomers

i'm pretty surprised too actually, i thought they were a lot more well known, especially among EDM fans.

also i fucking love slam because of motorstorm lmao

I think I'd heard some Pendulum in the arcade racers I used to play, and I knew they were popular, but I'd never had a chance to delve into their discography. (Though that's certainly changing after tonight.)

I'm also wondering if these guys and Celldweller have ever met

*wtf deadmau5's back?

These guys are great and this is a fantastic set. But their drummer sounds a little shaky, at least for the first ten minutes or so... Im sure he's nervous.

Pendulum have had a history of shakey drummers.

I play drums and to play an entire set at 175bpm and nail all of the drops in a song would be incredibly difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom