• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Wild Costume DLC announced. Woof!

Hedge

Ryu looks really cool.. but I'd rather have a new Darkstalkers.

That octopus costume looks.. odd, though.

Ostinatto

ryu_ken_1920_1080.jpg

petghost

Banned
kinda cool that they are doing animals associated with the country of origin of the chars ie dudley and cammy coming from england and being a fox and bulldog.

dno if there are lots of octopi in turkey or wolves in japan tho...

joe2187

Banned
kinda cool that they are doing animals associated with the country of origin of the chars ie dudley and cammy coming from england and being a fox and bulldog.

dno if there are lots of octopi in turkey or wolves in japan tho...

Aint no wolves in japan.

In fact I think Turkey has the wolf as the national animal. So that theory dont fly.

Dartastic

Yes they should re-purpose artists/modellers to net programming.
Maybe they should realize that the netcode in Ultra is ass, and that instead of spending money to create costumes to make money they should make their existing game work more in line with previous versions or try and make money by porting it to current gen consoles instead. But ya know. Capcom.

Omega

Banned
I want someone to be a doberman.

Also, there needs to be a cat/tiger person.

Finally, would dinosaurs count?

Sagat = Tiger
Balrog = Buffalo/Bison
Vega = Snake

Otherwise capcom dun fucked up.
Sagat will be a rhino, Balrog a gorilla and Vega a cat

WTF Blanka would be?

An electric eel. It's how he got the ability to generate electricity. Dead serious.

Other than that...I guess these costumes are neat? It's definitely something I wasn't expecting them to do. I'm kind of for each character being a different animal, just to see the creativity.

Teeth

Maybe they should realize that the netcode in Ultra is ass, and that instead of spending money to create costumes to make money they should make their existing game work more in line with previous versions or try and make money by porting it to current gen consoles instead. But ya know. Capcom.

Which of these do you think will have a higher return on investment?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
It's almost always like this.It's pretty rare if they go full anthro with female characters.

Gotta keep that certified sex appeal. Where would female characters be without it?
A much better place.

Top Bottom