• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 tech interview, NINE days away from submission

You ladies are seriously arguing about who is the better developer, ND or Valve? Give me a break. They are BOTH great developers. This thread is full of asnine arguments. You all fail.

Master Z

bluescreenoflife said:
Don't over dramatize it. Everyone's just joking around so don't spoil it. I fellatiate Valve, but I beat Uncharted twice and loved every
fucking tomb zombie filled
minute. And as much as I vouch for the Source engine and talk of it aging gracefully, I still think that Uncharted 2 is going to be the best looking console game ever made.

There's not enough funny to justify the shitty thread derailing that's going on here.

tfur

Draft said:
Valve is Pixar, ND is Dreamworks.

You have to be high on crack cocaine to put ND anywhere near Valve Fucking Corporation.

Please don't taint Pixar with your stupid analogies.

Lord Error said:
As does probably every game with facial animation. Like for example:

alyx2x.jpg
gman.jpg

You could probably find that smirk on pixar movies

UT66

Banned
1) VALVE makes -great- games for the PC, 360 and sometimes even the PS3.

2) ND makes games for the PS3.

I'm a PC gamer, so when ND makes a pc game, I'll tell you if i think is great or not.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
itt: the point of the DW smirk pic flies over everyone's heads

J-Rzez

This bickering is still going on?

I thought the PS3 was non-existent in the NPD threads. But when Naughty Dog or Uncharted 2 is mentioned, it's to arms for some people, the monster showed it's head again. That's a luxury of actually having quality developers in your first-party studios, despite trailing behind in sales, the machine can still get killer apps.

ND is just stating a fact, it can't be done on 360. They could even be talking about something like the 7.1 lossy bliss. You know that Uncharted 2 is looking good when some of the PC guys are threatened.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
J-Rzez said:
This bickering is still going on?

I thought the PS3 was non-existent in the NPD threads. But when Naughty Dog or Uncharted 2 is mentioned, it's to arms for some people, the monster showed it's head again. That's a luxury of actually having quality developers in your first-party studios, despite trailing behind in sales, the machine can still get killer apps.

ND is just stating a fact, it can't be done on 360. They could even be talking about something like the 7.1 lossy bliss. You know that Uncharted 2 is looking good when some of the PC guys are threatened.
this isn't a case of "to arms, gentlemen" as it is a case of an OP sabotaging his own thread with a backhanded, pointless and bitter joke, followed by "the usually lot" lolling up the first page or so.

this thread should have been a series of "holy shit, this game is getting closer! [excitement]", but yeah, well done _leech_.

Back to the original topic for a sec, because I don't think I'm as informed as the rest of you.

Is the campaign multiplayer, or is there like two separate campaigns?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
coolclimate said:
Back to the original topic for a sec, because I don't think I'm as informed as the rest of you.

Is the campaign multiplayer, or is there like two separate campaigns?
separate co-op mode. think Resistance 2 or Modern Warfare 2.

I'm a feeling a bit indifferent toward it after the beta, but the potential is still there.

Rez said:
separate co-op mode. think Resistance 2 or Modern Warfare 2.

I'm a feeling a bit indifferent toward it after the beta, but the potential is still there.

I really hope it's not Resistance 2 type co-op.... No story, Just point and shoot.... Please god no NOT FROM ND! I expect better from them.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
for fucksake

if you hate on HL series
or Uncharted 1 and 2

you aren't a gamer

you are just a cocklord.

period.

now can we START getting more excited about Uncharted 2 instead of this inane "mimmimimim go learn to code at ND" bullshit please?

I expect U2 to be GOTY running AT LEAST. The demo is :O

WhiteAce said:
for fucksake

if you hate on HL series
or Uncharted 1 and 2

you aren't a gamer

you are just a cocklord.

period.

now can we START getting more excited about Uncharted 2 instead of this inane "mimmimimim go learn to code at ND" bullshit please?

Speaking of which when the hell do i get to play my gamestop reserve beta?!?

Madman

WhiteAce said:
for fucksake

if you hate on HL series
or Uncharted 1 and 2

you aren't a gamer

you are just a cocklord.

period.

Hopefully this will lead to a thread railment. Maybe...

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Hopefully this will lead to a thread railment. Maybe...

<conchords>
Too many dicks in the GAF thread
Too many dicks in the GAF thread
Too many dicks
</conchords>

Top Bottom