• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 MP Beta Thread: Cinematic Murder Testing

rdrr gnr

I will probably have an extra code to give away later. No promises.
But, you'll have to do more than just quote me. It'll be a trivia question.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
dragonelite said:
Time to dust of my old ps3 only use it for uncharted and killzone.

You're really missing out on very good games, pal.

Irish

MuseManMike said:
Was that common knowledge at the time or in retrospect? I can't recall it being frowned upon then as it is now.

Common knowledge at the time.

polyh3dron said:
MY SHOTTY IS READY
Psshaw... What is your shotty to the might of the most useful weapon ever, the MICRO!

rdrr gnr

Irish said:
Common knowledge at the time.
REALLY?! I guess it was so long ago I've forgotten.
LosDaddie said:
I'm ready. Send me a chat invite, please.

Also, the MP is going with a CoD-style perk system?
The first game had "boosters" as well. Kickbacks are like killstreaks.

Bruiserk

Definitely excited for this MP beta. Might play some U2 just to get used to it again, haven't touched it in ages. Would anyone like to play?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I am so fucking stoked for this beta. This beta will reveal everything that works and everything that doesn't work. I hope you read and consider some of our feedback, arne. I'll be posting my feedback here and on your Naughty Dog forums.

I can't wait to pistol whip everyone to death! :)

Irish

MalboroRed said:
Pistol = micro.

Fixed.

I love the 92FS at range, but feel much safer with my Micro up close, which is where I spend most of my time. The pistol is very nice in CQC and the Micro ain't half bad when bursting at range, so either weapon is fine.

I'm just glad to see you finally become a pistol person after all that time with the FAL.

Mr. Hyde

I'll be busy from September until June of 2013 due to my Radiography program, so I can't wait to have some fun with this beta!

lucius

My Infamous 2 code still doesn't work but I guess we won't need it because almost everyone got Playstation Plus free. I just hope they let you download it a few days before so the overload isn't so bad.

If I haven't gotten my PS+ from the welcome back program yet, can I pop it right when this beta happens? I actually haven't looked into any of the welcome back stuff at all besides seeing everyone on my friends list is a PS+ member except me.

autobzooty said:
If I haven't gotten my PS+ from the welcome back program yet, can I pop it right when this beta happens? I actually haven't looked into any of the welcome back stuff at all besides seeing everyone on my friends list is a PS+ member except me.

Seconded. I haven't used my welcome back PS+ because I knew this was coming. Will it be able to be used?

Irish said:
Fixed.

I love the 92FS at range, but feel much safer with my Micro up close, which is where I spend most of my time. The pistol is very nice in CQC and the Micro ain't half bad when bursting at range, so either weapon is fine.

I'm just glad to see you finally become a pistol person after all that time with the FAL.

Me? FAL? Really? U serious? The pistol is the new FAL, so deadly from long range.

Andrefpvs

Lucentto said:
Hopefully this isn't as bad as UC2's MP.
633664879282846966.jpg

Can't wait to be reunited with my AK-47!

Irish

Well... technically, U2's MP did become bad (in my eyes at least), so I have to cut him some slack. Now, if he hated it at launch, then I would be 'du-huh?'

ChocolateCupcakes said:
I can't wait. Playing U2 now to get ready/decent again.

And if PS+ members do get in I will give away my code from my Infamous 2 game.

Can I call this code for a friend? He got his Playstation in the last 3 weeks, fell in love with both games, and it would be pretty sweet if he was able to play the beta with me. Only if PS+ does in fact work, though.

Londa

Banned
AvidNobody said:
Can I call this code for a friend? He got his Playstation in the last 3 weeks, fell in love with both games, and it would be pretty sweet if he was able to play the beta with me. Only if PS+ does in fact work, though.

I asked for a code before you.. and your friend isn't part of gaf. o_O

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Inanna said:
I hope that ND has gotten rid of syncing system from UC2.
I hope for this too. It's one of the requests I've requested to be fixed. It's so dumb how it takes forever to sync if you're a new player. It'd turn anyone off.

HYPE. Can't wait to see how people break stuff. This has to be one of my most "I have a bad feeling about this" betas in a while, but I'm still HYPE.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Net_Wrecker said:
HYPE. Can't wait to see how people break stuff. This has to be one of my most "I have a bad feeling about this" betas in a while, but I'm still HYPE.
since there are so few boosters/kickbacks, we won't be able to break it that much.

Top Bottom