• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 MP Beta Thread: Cinematic Murder Testing

AvidNobody said:
Can I call this code for a friend? He got his Playstation in the last 3 weeks, fell in love with both games, and it would be pretty sweet if he was able to play the beta with me. Only if PS+ does in fact work, though.
Ok, since Londa got one now there isn't a discrepancy so as long as PS+ works its yours.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Londa said:
Thank you. I just hold on to the code until the 28th?
No problem.

Hold on to it until the 28th, it'll just spit out an invalid code error if you try to redeem it before they unlock the codes.

ChocolateCupcakes said:
Ok, since Londa got one now there isn't a discrepancy so as long as PS+ works its yours.

Thanks!

Londa, I didn't even see your post or I wouldn't have bothered. Sorry for the confusion!

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I clicked the forum link posted in the OP, and the latest reply in that thread from another user was this:

Down The Irons & Fleet Foot & Nothing Else .... the way it's meant to be played !

UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Irish said:
Psshaw... What is your shotty to the might of the most useful weapon ever, the MICRO!
YES! Seemed like you and me were the only ones fighting for the ammo back in the 1.04 days. XD Had so much fun just running around and smacking people with that thing. Stopped using it in favor of the 92FS 1 shot+melee combo though.

peull

I got a code for the beta with infamous 2 and since im a plus member i wont use it. The first person to post a really beautiful elena pic with a quote of her from the first game gets it.

alr1ghtstart said:
since there are so few boosters/kickbacks, we won't be able to break it that much.
One of the things I'm worried about is the other shit they're going to add for retail.

Betas need to have the full feature-set for proper testing but then again, betas these days are just to stress the servers and build hype..

TripOpt55

Can't wait for this! More hyped for this than any game so far this year. I love Uncharted multiplayer. Hoping this turns out well. A bit worried about some of the additions, but not sure if we'll be able to see how they will affect things until the full game like some other people mentioned.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
RyanardoDaVinci said:
Betas need to have the full feature-set for proper testing but then again, betas these days are just to stress the servers and build hype..
But isn't the Subway promotion giving you the whole multiplayer experience? I think that will include everything, including boosters. There's still time to give Naughty Dog feedback then, assuming of course that the Subway thing gives you 100% everything.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Defuser said:
I'm glad I didn't used the free 1 month PS+ yet. Muahahaha that means I get play the beta throughout!!!

People who redeemed their PS+ on the first day will get to play the beta the entire period too. Doesn't matter when you redeem it really.

Rewrite said:
But isn't the Subway promotion giving you the whole multiplayer experience? I think that will include everything, including boosters. There's still time to give Naughty Dog feedback then, assuming of course that the Subway thing gives you 100% everything.
Too little, too late IMO.

Look how long it took them to fix actual issues with U2 (map glitches, airwalking, etc), so if problems were found when the MP hits in I'm guessing, the last 2 weeks of October, it will take them probably at least a month to fix anything.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Really not liking what they seem to be doing with MP at all here, so I'm interested in actually trying this out.

Anyone got a spare code? I'll send you a game or some $ for it. Hit me up! Never been in a PS3 beta before. My copy of Infamous 2 had a sticker that said 'UC3 beta inside!'... no beta inside. :(

Sapiens

Begging for code, here.

I have nothing to offer straight-Gaf.

Will send nude photos to any gay Gaffer with a code.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
BoobPhysics101 said:
Anyone got a spare code? I'll send you a game or some $ for it. Hit me up! Never been in a PS3 beta before. My copy of Infamous 2 had a sticker that said 'UC3 beta inside!'... no beta inside. :(
Really? There's no U3 beta leaflet behind the manual? That sucks.

When did you create your PSN account? If it was before the PSN hack, you should qualify for the Welcome Back program. Activate the 30 free days of PS+ and get into the beta that way.

Somnium986 said:
YES! Seemed like you and me were the only ones fighting for the ammo back in the 1.04 days. XD Had so much fun just running around and smacking people with that thing. Stopped using it in favor of the 92FS 1 shot+melee combo though.
Um, me too!!!!! We used to fight over those micros like crazy!!!!!

I don´t want to people think badly of me, but does someone has a spare code, my PS3 ylod and made the imposible to try and transfer my user account but it was imposible i even tried to contact/emailed Sony and nothing could be done, bougth a new PS3 and made a new user but it seems that the welcome back program doesn´t works for me, so please if anyone has one i will be forever grateful.

PS: I forgot the email and password I used because of many stupid and childish reasons and when i said it was imposible believe me it was.

FFS all those kickbacks and powerplays and fucking boosts. IS this going to have co-op because the competitive look about as unappealing as possible. Any possibility of a playlist of mode that just lets us shoot at each other without all that shit?

GameStop sent some codes to the employees and the email said that we'll have access to the "Creepy Crawler" booster as well. Does anyone know if that's in for everybody or is it exclusive to the GS codes?

rdrr gnr

BobTheFork said:
FFS all those kickbacks and powerplays and fucking boosts. IS this going to have co-op because the competitive look about as unappealing as possible. Any possibility of a playlist of mode that just lets us shoot at each other without all that shit?
Yes, co-op is in. Details in the Game Modes section. There has been no confirmation about a barebones playlist. I'm sure it will be a much requested mode.

Irish

TheBrain76 said:
GameStop sent some codes to the employees and the email said that we'll have access to the "Creepy Crawler" booster as well. Does anyone know if that's in for everybody or is it exclusive to the GS codes?

I believe that is a preorder bonus for the full release.

Top Bottom